Fire emblem: A bloodstained doll under the moonlight

I’m writing this because I feel like I need to clear things up after the sh*t show that started yesterday.
In this post, I’ll try to clear things up by explaning everything properly this time and then, we move on. No more talking about it unless it’s in DMs or outside of FEU.

Now let’s begin by explaining.

So, when I brought up the idea, I wasn’t trying to say that I was planning to add it in but simply what if I did? How would the rating be affected? Unfortunately, I was in school when I initialy wrote the post so I wrote it quickly and did not proof read it to make sure I used the right words or wrote my sentences in a way that would make the message be understood properly.

When people did react negatively, I thought that it was a brillant idea to try and explain how it could work instead of clearing everything up which worsen the situation and I made it look like I was actually planning to add it in. And also the fact that I didn’t to give too much info that didn’t help at all.

Of course some people reacted negatively which is fair enough. I don’t blame you all for it. That was on me. I’m sorry for this.

Some additional info that I didn't know where to put in the paragraph

So I brought up the fact that it basicly was canon no matter if it was in or not. Some of you might want to bring it up. I’ll explain what I meant by this. Essentially the hack won’t show everything about the world and the backstory of characters so I’m making comics and since they are optional, I’m taking a bit more liberties. Even then, it was never supposed to be just that. There was more to it. Such as her friendship with another slave and more things like that. She’s not a mere damsel in distress made to be abused for shock and nothing more. Hell, she kicks ass even as a slave which is why she was being sold in the first place.
(To those concerned about the whole rape thing, NO! I didn’t plan for her to be raped. Even in the comics I would severely hesitate to go that far even if I have good reasons to put it in. Btw she’s a normal slave not a sexual one. Another poor explanation on my part)

Some spoilery stuff she did in the comics to prove my point

-She was able to boost moral and rally the other slaves to overthrow their owner completely ruining their life and freeing themselves.

-Was able to hold her own while unarmed against a bunch of powerful mercenaries and only lost and recaptured because she chose to take a hit to protect her friend allowing them to escape.

There is a bit more to it but you get the idea. She isn’t just a submissive slave. She is quite the opposite.

Concerns people had

-People were concerned about the fact that I probably don’t have much knowledge about this kind of thing and would probably botch it. Fair enough but I do make research on rough topics like that to make sure I understand the subject before doing something like that. Discrimination, abuse and all of that. Whether it’s books, interviews or whatever. (Btw if anyone knows a good book, interview or something on those topics please let me know in DMs.)

Yes the hack can get a bit dark at times but not to that extent so don’t worry.

There might be more information that I am currently forgetting about so feel free to dm me if you you know of one you want answered or if you have a concern of some kind. I’ll edit the post to add the answer for everyone else. (It’s anonymous. I won’t put your name or anything).

Lastly, I wanted to apologize to the mods for having to step in.

4 Likes

yeah man, just be careful with how it goes and make sure to rate it properly via the tags (13 and older and 18 and older I think.) You got this man just be careful with your words especially in a public forum, I have OCD so I spend like 30 mins proofing everything I even post lmao but yeah just take ur time cause this hack is gonna be great and don’t push urself, your work, and even your posts too fast You got this mis amigo :).

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I bet this Hack is gonna be popular once this Hack is fully complete! I’ll be here Supporting you anyway I can! Also, How much of a chapter are there gonna be?

3 Likes

The plan is at least 30 chapters if not more. Part 2 might need more chapters and part one might need less so let’s say 12ch for part 1 and 18 for part 2. Take this statement with a grain of salt since it’s not confirmed yet and things could change.

5 Likes

hope everything goes well for you.keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you. I honestly didn’t think I would get so much support.

1 Like

I’m still in the opinion that your idea should be in consideration honestly. Again same like on that thread, I think we can only judge the idea semi objectively after the dialogue is in the game or is shown to testers.

2 Likes

So sadly I didn’t get to make much progress again mostly due to me feeling like sh*t for the whole weekend but I have made concept art for one of the S rank weapons. I won’t give to much lore on it right now but all I will say is that the killing edge and Wo dao are an attempt to imitate that one sword which they never succeeded.

It’s a rough concept art. It’s not supposed to be a master piece of art.

I think after that I’ll need to work on a world map because making chapters with no sense of direction is a recipe for disaster

(And probably finish William’s sprite since it’s been what? 3 maybe more weeks since I started.)

6 Likes

the sword is amazing,keep going dude.

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Alright it’s that time again.

–I made a few more frames for William’s sprite.

–I figured out how ballistas work

–I don’t remember what else I did.

4 Likes

noice.

1 Like

is there a link?

not on FEU since I don’t have an actual version of the game yet but there multiple versions of the character demo on the discord server althought they need to be updated soon.

Alright so I’m a bit late.

I haven’t made much progress since I had other things I wanted to do first but I did edit Fiona’s death quote and is trying to do the eventing to make the prologue playable.

Edit: added some footage of the quote.

There is something I wanted to ask. If anyone is interested in working on the hack with me whether it’s sprites, custom skill, story board or whatever be my guest. I could use some help.

And because I know a mod is going to ask:

Although I can’t really pay you with money, I am willing to draw you something as compensation for the trouble if you want to. I feel like I have to tell you all that I’m not that great in my opinion but still passable but not as much as a lot of other artists but I’m looking to improve. I could also help you with something (within reason of course). Just tell me on discord or in the DMs.

(Why do I feel like @Slowpokemasta is going to go on a rant about selling myself short on my skills once he sees this?)

6 Likes

I really want to help but i can’t since im on a mobile.
ಥ_ಥ

1 Like

Well I could use people to write the story with, help designing maps or write characters if you are interested in these. Or you could lurk around the server and give you opinion on topics regarding the hack.

2 Likes

Nice but as im from pakistan we might have different timelines so sorry if i wont be active much.

2 Likes

It’s fine by me.