Fire Emblem 8: Self Randomizer (Reverse Recruitment Edition)

Heaven Seals appear in shops after Chapter 14 on either route. They can also be gotten on the eighth floor of the Tower of Valni, though that happens after Chapter 15.

Alright, I released a new update. This time, more of a QOL one. If you complete the Tower of Valni or Lagdou Ruins floors that have Creature Campaign characters before the Creature Campaign proper, then you can obtain them without having to re-fulfill the conditions later in the Campaign save for Gilliam and Garcia. As well, Moulder and Eirika can be obtained on the FINAL floors of their respective locations (Franz and Ross are shifted back to earlier floors to compensate). Revenants are also buffed so that they don’t suck ass and are on par with other T1 classes.

M. Knights have a pixel that pops up in the top left of their map sprite, and after trying the first 2 chapters, it seems as though only boss music activates in battle. Normal battle music on both enemy and player phase don’t play, so the music of the phase itself just continues to play during battle in its place.

The lack of battle music is intentional, since, in my opinion, battle music gets repetitive. But I aught to fix the Master Knight. Plus, I need to change some things regarding mounted T3 classes and Strigiois. Namely, they should get Canto or Canto+.

Alright, I changed many T3s’ personal skills. All T3s that had Shove now get something different. For example, Myrrh Manaketes get Fortress Res, and Morva Manaketes get Fortress Def. Yes, this means that the links have been updated.

Dont see the links on the top of the page

Hmmm… I’ll go put 'em there.

can you tell that I’m new at this

trie3d to evolve neimi from pupil and it stuck…

… hang on.

God damn it…
Edit: It works for me, although I had to make the descriptions of the classes to be shorter. What happened @Rigas?

is this normal aswell cause there are no animations for magic attacks

• it said about some bios missing and screen turned black…

That’s because you chose to promote Lyon instead of not promoting him. I might edit it so that you can’t do the glitchy promote, since @circleseverywhere didn’t.

cool i didnt wanna do it anyway i just thought i had to…

Okay, is it fine if I set it so that the “Promotion” event gave an item instead?

Alright, I uploaded the new patch. Check the very first post in this thread.

well i did evolve cormag cause he was a lame bard but yeah getting items altho useless(javelin etc.) its fine…

1 Like

its still not doable

1 Like

Try MGBA.
It works with that.

but i ve been using this emulator for like a decade

1 Like

Aight. I don’t know if this works on VBA or not, since I’ve been testing it with mGBA.

i cant get the MGBA to work properly so nvm i can do without neimi

1 Like