Hello there, internet people!
How many of you have heard of circleseverywhere’s Self Randomizer hack?
A lot of you?
Well, how many of you have wanted a harder version of that hack where the characters are recruited in reverse order, and where Eirika is the final boss, and comes with a 1-3 range Magic Brave Sword?
Nobody? No one at all?
Well, have I got the thing for you! This edit of the 1.3 version of circleseverywhere’s hack seeks to do just that! Among other changes:
- Characters are recruited in reverse order, and have death quotes to boot.
- The Caellach replacement (Neimi) joins you in Chapter 15 (someone new replaces her…)
- Some classes are changed around (Eirika Lord and Great Lord are replaced with the Arcane Lord and Sorcerer, classes meant for Lyon, Necromancer is replaced with Fell Lord, which is basically a buffed Eirika Great Lord, and Female Wyvern Knights and Lords are replaced with the Spearman and Dracomaster, classes meant for Cormag)
- Lord weapons spawn with their classes! (Ephraim Lord can spawn with Reginleif, Ephraim Great Lord can spawn with Siegmund, Necromancer can spawn with Naglfar, ect. Fell Lord ALWAYS spawns with the Sieglinde replacement hinted at above, Refil) This way, more options are available to the player and enemies!
- Enemy growths are buffed all across the board! (Usually by +10 to non HP stats minus luck, which gets +5. Not all classes are buffed this way, and some are buffed more than others)
- Hard mode bonuses get brought back for playable characters! (Get ready to see some janky Innes bases, since he replaces Marisa)
- Entombed are buffed all across the board so that they no longer are the worst things ever!
- Snipers get 15% crit bonus like Swordmasters and Berserkers! (It doesn’t show up in the skill menu, but it’s there)
- And more!
Overall, I hope you enjoy this
blatant attempt to cash off of circles’ success storyfun hack!
And for the daring:
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Lyon’s Hard Mode!
Experience a harder journey with:
- More balanced weapons and stats!
- A much harsher leveling curve (expect promoted enemies MUCH earlier!)
- Shops with better valuables!
- Hopefully, an even harder final chapter!
- And more!
A few things to note:
- Mage Knights, Gwylgis, Gorgons, Falcon Knights, Valkyries, Elder Baels, and Wyvern Knights do not become T3 classes. This is partially do to class space being lacking, and also because some classes in the base game are better than others. Thankfully, these DO have improved caps.
- Canto + Ballistae can cause crashes, in particular, trying to move. Just wait.
- Berserk + Dance causes a glitch. Try to avoid placing your dancers in the range of enemies with Berserk. Or use Restore if you’re able to.
But yeah, here you go!