FEE3 2021: Let The Show Begin!

SE is incredible.

5 Likes

This is incredible! Great work!

I’ve already said so much about Gaiden, so for once in my life I will refrain.
Instead I’ll talk about how incredible the production values on SE are in particular, the pallets, animations, portraits, music, everything, they are all incredible! I know for a fact Gamma has made from scratch or at least heavily workshopped many of the tracks used in SE, and the new arrangements are incredible! Everyone involved with SE should be proud of their good work!

6 Likes
20 Likes

PLAYABLE MONSTERS!!!

Uh, * Ahem *

Of Sand and Sabres seems very promising! I’ve seen some early builds that made me go :eyes: .
And custom music! I really loved the trailer theme! It’s very moody.

7 Likes

Oh man I’m so excited just by seeing my name and project in the schedule!!

14 Likes

Another Justice and Pride chapter by MrGreen3339. Looking forward to checking this out.

*goes to FEU main page
*sees the top window

is that…? yep, that’s my banner alright.
i didn’t expect it would be appreciated that much, glad you guys liked it :wink:

on a side note: Sacred Echoes seems like a legit GBA demake of Echoes, no joke. the visual quality of the animations and mugs/UI fidelity are crazy.
this is easily one of the best projects i’ve ever seen in terms of fan games. keep up the good work!

17 Likes
25 Likes

Justice and Pride: Birth of Chaos looks great! Looks like two promising maps and lots of fun weapons and skills in this showcase! Excited to see more Mr. Green!

Book of Exiles meanwhile intregues me :eyes:. It’s clear both of you have given it lots of thought and love, the structure seems promising, and the production values are top notch! Here’s to seeing more soon!

11 Likes

@TDAWS-Megapikman132 Book of Exiles meanwhile intrigues me :eyes:.

I am actually interested in Book of Exiles and see how interesting the ROM hack would be once I play it.

1 Like

Nice trailer from Rivian. Fun hack, go play it.

22 Likes

A ROM hack with a playable Chicken and an Ogre. 10/10 Best Presentation of all time.

A few days ago, I had the idea to prepare drawings for some of the hacks that were set to appear at FEE3 2021. That ended up being far too grand a goal, but I did manage to finish one. Now that the hack in question has been showcased, here it is!

Cerulean Coast

I like the land boat.

17 Likes

talking about a couple details:
Raynah from Book of Exiles looks quite pretty, actually. whoever draw her has a good hand.

also, the stats window background from Cerulean Coast gives me Final Fantasy XIV vibes for some reason, probably because it reminds me of the character creation screen. still an amazing background nonetheless~

3 Likes

That artwork of Cerulean Coast looks pretty good. Feels like a nice poster for a Movie or a Video Game or something like that.

3 Likes

Chicken fan art is peak Fire Emblem.

Nice work!

2 Likes

I went to the hospital after that… My favorites are the Nuibaba and Vestal Rinea!

Very nice, love the choices in the drawing!
Focusing on what’s really important (and the lord).

6 Likes