FEE3 2021: Let The Show Begin!

Great trailer for Cerulean Coast! Sells the game perfectly. I actually laughed out loud when the song climaxed upon the chicken barrage!

I’ve seen plenty of gameplay for CC, from the earliest builds till more recently, and I really think it is and will only become more special as it develops! Don’t overlook this one, everyone.

7 Likes

Come check out PentV’s “The White Feather”, a story based on true historical events!

19 Likes

A historical fiction hack, odd premise for a hack, but idk, I’m on board!

Those opening 30 seconds were a wild ride though. :wink:

3 Likes

Sme hack :eyes:

20 Likes

Me: Nura’s showcase is the best. Nobody can ever beat him.
Sme: What did you say?

5 Likes

can’t believe Sme stole the hack name :pensive:

5 Likes

Hello, Gamers !!!

22 Likes

I love u guys!!! hope we get some high quality hacks again.

3 Likes
20 Likes

The Hack Whose ASM Was Stolen :eyes:
Wonderful showcase Sme, lots of promising and fun features! Can’t wait to someday use some of them for myself… :eyes:

Hello Gamers :tm: !
I’ve seen lots of Saga of the Sigilbearers for myself before this showcase, but it’s cool to see it on the big, public stage here! Already the project has begun to develop it’s own identity. Also I have to shoutout the deeply entertaining commentary from Pik, Bpat, and Epicer. 1rn moment. :wink:

Lady of Hats! Lots of cool hats. wait, do masks count as hats?
Gotta say, I love the map pallet! It’s very moody and adds to the hack’s feel.
Lots of neat unit design too, interesting and appropriate usage of custom skills, items, and prfs. It all feels very well considered and cohesive! can’t wait to see more.

6 Likes

Deposition’s showcase is here! It was fun getting to basically write a villain origin story for this, as well as getting to make a short hack with nothing but promoted player units. Now maybe next year, I’ll get the timing right and actually have a WIP project to show off at FEE3 instead of one that’s been completed for months :stuck_out_tongue:

Also thanks to Sphealnuke for providing co-commentary on this with me. Looking forward to his Shackled Power showcase coming up on Sunday!

16 Likes

Good showcase Krash! Map and units seemed fun, and the length was short and sweet! Love me some pure water gameplay.

2 Likes

Huichelaar hack must have some wizardry :eyes:

21 Likes

Think I’ll skip looking at the schedule this year and let it all be a surprise. Wait, wait, AOE in gba!!? I was already at a loss for words but things just kept escalating!

19 Likes

I love how you guys literally filled time to reach an hour and yet I was glued to the screen for the entire Subtitle showcase. 2rn moment. I wasn’t expecting to watch Pik stumble over a puzzle for 3 min, or for Fortnite to be a reoccurring element, but here we are. :eyes:

Snow and Fire also looking good! I haven’t seen a LT project attempt many of the things seen here. The SP system seems interesting too!

3 Likes
15 Likes

We kick off Day 5 of showcases with knabepicer’s Aletheia, which features some slick custom tech!

22 Likes

FE IV-V grabbing my interest! Looks very early but very faithful to FE4, and it’s also a fun showcase of what LT is capable of!

Epicer, holy heck this trailer. I’m blown away! Great balance of tone and narrative with the showcase of features and mechanics! I’ve already loved what I’ve played of Aletheia, but now I’m even more eager :eyes: .

5 Likes

Wow, just wow :flushed: