FEE3 2021: Let The Show Begin!

It’s an honor to be part of such a large-scale event. I’m looking forward to all the showcases!

6 Likes

Buckle up everyone, just a little over 14 hours until the event begins! Lengths of Time will mark the start of the event at 12 AM EST! I look forward to celebrating these great projects alongside all of you.

18 Likes

It’s finally time to open the show! Join me in watching our first showcase featuring Lengths of Time, Pandan’s much anticipated sequel to Vision Quest!

28 Likes

I decided that this year I’m gonna try to say something positive about every submission! Carrying Runa’s torch… :pensive:
Can’t promise it’ll always be right away, alas I am only human and I need to sleep and work.
But first off! Lengths of Time!
I think the gameplay is really promising so far, but the music tho :sunglasses:
It’s consistently top tier. While helping test the game I started listening to many of the track’s non-midi versions!

11 Likes

Awesome news! Good luck Pandan n Friends :steam_locomotive:

I think there’s been a mistake. It seems Lengths Of Time’s video was uploaded at 23.00 PM EST on October 22nd (so one hour earlier) instead.

First video is 40 minutes long. Then again, the hack is called Lengths of Time, so I will assume this is an incredibly brilliant pun on the part of Melissa and Ray.

Speaking of which, you ought to tell the viewers who’s commentating the video in the video description. I have a hard time telling many voices apart, and others might appreciate knowing in advance.

8 Likes

This should be a treat to watch.

33 Likes

Looks fantastic!

Always good to see these projects. New Pandan project to see and watch nice.

Storge is a delight. Play it.

20 Likes

Nura did it again!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! The Gaiden fan inside me sings! And the shield!!!

Storge is also incredible, honestly beyond being very unique and charming, it’s also one of the most feature rich hacks on the site. The achevements and unlockables are a briliant way to add replayability to an already replayable hack!

13 Likes

I love these animations.

Are they going to be F2U?
My guess is that they’ll be exclusive for Sacred Echoes, but I’d like to have some confirmation.

2 Likes

damn, Nuramon went all out with those animations, especially the Alm ones.
cool sprites overall, 11/10, the shield drop at the end was a good nod to Gaiden/Echoes :+1:

3 Likes

For the time being, we’re keeping them to Sacred Echoes, but they’ll all be released as F2U when Sacred Echoes has its first complete release. We’re currently making significant headway on Act 4, so it should be sometime in 2022 :eyes:

11 Likes

That’s good to know about the release date is somewhere on 2022. Guess I will add it on my To-Play list in the meantime.

well, my new pc has been finally setup, so i guess i’m back in business.

also, have a gif to celebrate FEE3:

keep the hype up guys~

26 Likes

Now ain’t that gif looks sparkling.

27 Likes

Seeing Sacred Echoes in action always inspires me to improve my own project.

Gamma and everyone else who has contributed to the project have created something truly incredible that’s just bursting at the seems with love, care, and effort, and I cannot wait to witness the triumph of the game being fully completed. A wonderful and inspiring showcase from SE, as always!

9 Likes