FEE3 2021: Let The Show Begin!

I am honored to be a part of the time-honored day 6 tradition :bowing_man:

A humongous thanks to Warpath and Co., organizing 20 days worth of content is no small feat. Super excited to see the fruit of all the community’s hard work during the event!

6 Likes

It looks like my game is closing out the event (so much scrolling and wondering where it wound up).

Big thanks to Warpath and the rest of the team for organizing 20 days worth of showcases.

And thanks to Xilirite for recording commentary with me while putting up with my crummy internet.

15 Likes

What a list! Lots of amazing stuff on this list! Excited to see my own project as well. It’s not as epic or ambitious as a lot of these, but still.

Anyways, great job on putting this together!

3 Likes

Wish I had started working on my current hack™ a bit earlier. Oh well!
Everyone who submitted their project(s) and everyone involved in the organization of this event are amazing I love every single one of you xoxo

4 Likes

Another year, another FEE3 entry. I’ve been working on this behind the scenes for a while, so I hope you all enjoy my project come Day 17.

Also, yet another participation record broken. When I first entered there was only 16 entries: there’s been a five times increase since 2016!

4 Likes

I’m truly honored to have a spot on opening day, alongside people I see as giants in this community (even if they’re all too modest to agree with my perceptions). Thank you to everyone who helped organized, and I look forward to the event! I can promise there’ll be a lot of cool stuff!

11 Likes

Day 9, Halloween gang reporting in.

Wonderful job setting things up this year. Things are only continuing to grow!

4 Likes

fee3!

4 Likes

Get hype, everyone!

Donate soon!

15 Likes

Nice stuff guys! I’m very happy to say that I recorded for four projects this year! Looking forward to seeing what else folks have in store. It’s gonna be fun!

5 Likes

Bring out the hype!!!

Hey, day before last!

I don’t mind being a closer.

I’ll be donating soon – this community is pretty awesome

2 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of games ! Can’t wait to see them all !

1 Like

I’d like to give a very special shout to mister Kouhei Maeda for personally agreeing to my request to not show any Fire Emblem content at the last Nintendo Direct so it’s easier for me to mod the /r/fireemblem server and to give FEE3 more attention. :blush::clap:

6 Likes

Alright, day 8 it is.
I’m looking forward to many projects. Day 1 seems to be a good start. And I do wonder how a Link Arena in Radiant Dawn would look like. It could be pretty funny to play something like that.

3 Likes

Looking forward to watching every single one of the showcases! Seeing all of these projects in the schedule make me incredibly happy. I’m curious to see what our community will bring this year and I hope that everyone will have a great FEE3!

2 Likes

can’t wait to see the projects showcase for this year, considering the names i’ve seen so far, there will probably be some interesting stuff.
on a side note: maybe i’ll make a pixel banner for the event just for fun, but that will have to wait until i get a new pc( hopefully next week ).

4 Likes

day 16 gang :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Someone asked me why we weren’t participating this year. It’s a few months early for us to submit our final trailer & presentation.
Regardless, this looks exciting, as usual! Good luck to everyone!

28 Likes