FEE3 2021: Let The Show Begin!

Is there a system that displays the damage number popping out above the unit like the FF series?
Is it public?

The fe 4 remake has it I think, You should contact them.

All of the LT games have that function, as it’s inherent to the engine.

Tactile also does this

Seeing this is so cool to me, I can not thank everyone enough for this event! Just seeing someone react to the what I created and see how their brain works in looking at the maps is a good experience.

As a side note looking at how those maps look now just makes me question what I was thinking…

2 Likes

Excited to be showing off Starlit Souls again this year. This year we are showing off some of Alhardt’s route for the first time. We got some neat little tricks to show off this year, so we hope you’ll find it interesting.!

23 Likes

Lots of neat art and weapons here. Really like what y’all are doing w/ Starlit Souls and keen to play the next demo release.

5 Likes

The Five Legends really wearing it’s influences on its sleeve! Or, what’s more direct than that, on its shirt? Looks promising though, you had my attention at airship maps :eyes:. Or is it an airboat?

Host of the Dark! I kinda love the aesthetics of the first two maps, even if they are mostly just square rooms. They look very pretty! The showcase build looks a little rough in places but there’s potential here.

Starlit Souls looks great! I love the very distinct portrait style. Lots of cool items and weapons too, it’s fun to see so many projects take full advantage of what is possible in their engines. Also LIGHT RUNE STAFF!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes
22 Likes

Amazing working title, should just make it the title

3 Likes

that’s the plan tbh

2 Likes
17 Likes

Loving the generic soldier thumbnails :sunglasses:

6 Likes
18 Likes

Where are the spare lances

Yeah, I’ll do you one better, what are the spare lance?

2 Likes

Doubled or Nothing looking great! Honestly, for what is basically a gimmick hack, the visuals and map design look incredible! Great work ArcherBias. Also PUZON!!! What a lad.

Book of Eden also looking promising! The avatar system seems neat, but honestly the biggest thing that stood out to me is how it gives me FE 7 vibes! (This is a good thing) Map looked fun to play, and I personally always enjoy a well implemented playable Anna!

Legends of Avenir looking very polished! I have to say, I love the aesthetics of the map you showcased, the cliffs with beaches at the bottom are just :ok_hand: exquisite. Lots of fun tech showcased too. Eager to see more.

12 Likes

yes yes especially the “working” TM tech showcased at the end

1 Like
25 Likes

Absolution! I have absolutely been waiting for this! (Sorry)
There’s so much to talk about, skills and combat arts, weapons and items, Cooking!!! And yet somehow it all feels cohesive. And the portraits and music continue to be spectacular! That title theme has stuck with me ever since I played the showcase for Absolution last year. Not to disservice the other LT projects being showcased this year, but Absolution is definitely the most standout, impressive non GBA project so far.

11 Likes