[FE8] Sacred Stones "Anything Goes" Successor Project

That works. I wouldn’t want both of them to join at the same time.

that’s really funny cause it would lock other characters out of A supporting them since you can only have 1 A support so it does affect gameplay (which is very funny and therefore should stay)

I don’t think there’s a patch to fix that, so looks like it.

@WiiSportsRemote You can make their support B if you still want them to have A supports.

no, A support. hahahaha

2 Likes

Alright, that works.

Lol, basically a Pent - Louise A rank moment.

wait a minute, no i’d like them to have B supports since i wrote a A support with Sai and Il Kurth

should i sub myself as a boss

1 Like

Imagine you have to do secret tasks in game and it doing them gives you a fight after the final boss were you fight 5 of the people here as bosses.

1 Like

fun idea, wonder what the tasks could be and who the bosses could be

Mine would be getting atleast 4 A supports in the game.

so, to unlock the bosses, you have to to specific tasks for all of them…
mine would be killing off all my units

I’ll allow units representing you, but not a self-insert.

Is this going to be a new, separate map or just part of the final chapter? I’m fine with this if it’s not going to be a secret map that requires you to unlock every final boss.

I don’t want a repeat of FE6’s obtuse true ending requirements. :grinning:

eh, it’s a separate, optional small map after the end i would think as a idea, but what requirements couldn’t be so obtuse? i think getting at least 4 A supports would be easy ish due to decreased support gaining times

1 Like

I don’t think either the support or the killing off units requirements are doable in the engine. I’ll allow anything that I can do within the editor.

I’ll avoid making it a “secret final map” so the game ends at the finale.

What I’ll do is if you unlock at least one of them, you can unlock a gaiden chapter prior to the map where you fight them. Any bosses who you haven’t unlocked won’t show up.

IDK, maybe if you miss one you won’t get their powerful item or something. Let me know if you want any special conditions tied to them in the map. :smiling_face:

what gaiden requirements could be done? also, i guess some bosses could leave on certain turns or something so you miss out on their items

Literally anything that uses global flags.

For example, an event that triggers a flag would be easy to check for.

Otherwise, any Conditions in FEBuilder are fair game. Patches are allowed for custom event conditions.

wait, does killing off a unit trigger a global flag?

It does.

I can free up plenty of global flags just by turning off the guide.

who wants to sub a representation of themselves as a boss
(reply with requirements if you want to sub a representation of yourself as a boss)

  • Boss me up!
0 voters
1 Like