@Shadow_the_halberdier set the limit of 5 but I’ll allow anyone who wants to submit a custom boss.
i will be bossing myself up

Wmetiers
Gender: Male (He/Him)
Affinity: Anima
Class: Druid
LVL 30
Bases:
HP: 45
Str: 0
Mag: 30
Skill: 23
Spd: 25
Def: 20
Res: 17
Con: 12
Weapon ranks
S Dark
Description:
A arrogant, impatient leader.
Battle Quote
“Who the hell are you?! Get outta my sight! I have much more important things to do than this!”
Vs Jemma
Wmetiers: “Do i know you?”
Jemma: “Why are you asking me, you scarred up chopping board?”
Wmetiers: “You wretch! you aren’t a looker, too, with your constant scowl!”
Personal ability
Contrary
Inventory
Gespent
(gespent but with lower WT)
23MT 15WT 80HIT 0Crit 1–2 Range 25 uses S rank (Droppable)
Death 10MT 8WT 70 HIT 20Crit 1–3 Range 18 uses S rank
FE-Repo/Item Icons/Magic - Dark/{Cardcafe} (Mixed 2) Tome 5.png at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub (use this sprite for Death)
FE-Repo/Spells n Skills/7. Spells/3. Dark/[Dark] Imhullu - Heroes {Norikins} at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub Death anim
Unlock: Kill off all of WiiSportsRemote’s playable units
That works for me.
Ight I guess ill make a boss for myself to join in I only said the A support thing as im a man of supports you want to earn my fight learn what makes some poor units become amazing >:3
Anywho i got a good idea of my boss to appear anywho let me think of a boss idea.
Role Boss
Join Time
After final chapter(so after beating the final boss)
To appear in creation crew brawl(ima name it that) must recruit both Gabriel and Beau while keep Baccara alive
Name
Miasmir
Gender
Male
Affinity
Dark
Class
Dread fighter
Level
30
Bases
65 hp
18 str
12 mag
29 skill
22 speed
20 def
25 res
28 luck
15 con
Inventory
Blossom axe
Elixir ×2
Hoplin guard(droppable)
Weapon Ranks
S axes, A tomes, E swords
Portrait

Description
The leader of Rosey’s old crew back from davy jone’s locker to get revenge for her leaving and breaking his heart.
Death Quote
“. . . . .back to davy jones”
Battle Quote
“You are not the one I seek, out my way or ill force you out my way”
Vs Baccara
“So you’re my old sea partner’s kid ill be sending you to davy jone’s locker now”
Baccara:“W-wait you know my mom but you arent a pirate…”
“Doesnt matter now kid and soon wont matter what you are aswell”
Personal Ability
Double Lion
Also my plan was you be one of the bosses. >_>
IDK. Do whatever you wish. I’m not particular about having a boss that represents me.
Ik but it just feel wrong to not have the creator in the brawl is all plus it let you create the main thing that flags this extra chapter to open.
If you want, you or anybody else can make one.
Oh also does my flags work?
I can do simple checks to see if a unit is in the party.
Ight cuz its after the main game and supposed to be a fun challenge to beat I made a hard unit to fight
I’m moving it to before the final map, so you can add extra droppables if you wish.
Oop then i might need to nerf the man he has near all caps with healing and a scary weapon.
He’s fine as is considering it’s the penultimate map. The player absolutely should be able to beat him by then.
I hope XD
I’d like to change the Lunar Dagger to be 4mt, 45 uses instead of 1 mt unbreakable. I made it a little too strong being unbreakable 1-2 range that ignores defense.
Instead of nerfing it make it target res as it can be the magic knife if we make it appear abit more.
I suppose that’s fine.
@CelestiaHeart i’ll make your boss