Ight just a question id like to shoot out there
eh, the map is mostly a defeat boss map, where the boss is at the center
I’d assume so, unless @WiiSportsRemote wants to make other sci-fi maps before or afterwards.
When I get to the map, I may put some Advance Wars tanks or something to have some heavy machinery in the chapter.
The tank class from fates XD
well, i’m not sure where another sci-fi map could slot in
If you want to continue after this map. Though the story might just end there.
i think the story should end at this map, i mean its quite a penultimate chapter
where could a high tech map slot in before this, in your opinion?
No idea. All the technologically advanced ruins are going to be around Dravis, which is likely going to be the last area in the game.
lol make nosferatu a Light tome (EPIC JUDGRAL REFERENCE LOL) jk
I can if you want.
yeah, why not?
use this anim, make nosferatu have these stats
12MT 12WT 65HIT 0CRIT 1–2range 60 uses 5,200 worth B rank
and then replace Emperean’s anim with this V
That works for me.
we need more shit units in this, i will be doming some of my unit growths
Domed 1 (Marschfried)
Domed 2 (Sai and Tai)
This works for me.
Though let’s be honest, everyone will pick Sai over Tai since he has Warp. If you want, I can make it so Sai is locked to route B and Tai is locked to route A.
eh, i’m fine with it, but make sure these are the only hammerne/warp staves in the game
That’s fine by me.
You did say they would have a support together, so do you want both of them to be recruitable at some point?
the support is purely decorative (A rank?)