ah, sorry for messing up again
AAAA!!! i hope it’s done

I’ve optimized it to use fewer frames. I believe I got it to 209 or so.
I didn’t need to generate code for it. Just used Notepad manually.
omg that’s so sick, thank you
Im guessing in the same chapter as Kara Aishi
I’ve provided a basic backstory.
@WiiSportsRemote I implemented the “ancient technology” lore into the backstory. Hopefully this scratches your high-tech itch.
I think the ancient tech is a good way to introduce legendary weapons. You could have them be long-lost weapons of the old civilization that have scattered across the land over the millenia.
Backstory
In the year 3754, the land of Rugia was overrun by the technologically advanced Khethian civilization.
The resulting conflict was massive, and Khethian technology was mostly lost or destroyed in the war.
Despite Khethian setbacks, enough tenacity allowed them to defeat Rugia after decades of warfare.
The remnants of the Khethian civilization conquered their territory, establishing the Great Empire of Dravis.
With the help of the sympathetic Ashiri, the Rugians were able to flee south towards a barren mountain pass.
They established the new kingdom of Rugia along with allied Ashiri, Thelians, and Khethians.
Nelum was mostly founded by Ashiri after the war. They became a peaceful, economically bustling kingdom.
Nelum, as well as their neighbors Thelia and Premid, became a buffer to prevent further Dravis expansion.
Ever since the conflict ended, Nelum, Thelia, Premid, and Rugia have had a strong alliance against Dravis.
Dravis, with its large and bountiful territory, has been content with this arrangement.
By the year 5817 (Jemma’s time), this arrangement is crumbling as Dravis becomes more aggressive and pro-Imperial sentiment rises across the continent.
Rugia is the kingdom of Alec and the coup. It’ll be Jemma’s closest ally after the coup’s defeat.
Said coup is led by pro-Dravis insurrectionists who wish to assimilate Rugia into the empire.
Climate: Mountainous and rugged.
Nelum starts out as Jemma’s biggest client, but eventually allies with Dravis against Rugia.
An economic titan with many allies.
Climate: Open fields. Lots of sea access. Gets colder towards the south.
Dravis is the evil country. Becomes more expansionist over the course of the story.
The loss of the ancient Khethian civilization is a sore spot for Dravis.
They wish to bring back the “old ways” of their ancestors by reviving the old technology.
Climate: Lush, vibrant plains and verdant forests.
Thelia is to the east of Nelum, the north of Rugia, and the south of Dravis.
They will probably choose to ally with Rugia in the conflict.
Climate: Dry and hot. Desert, rocky badlands, and volcanoes.
Premid is to the north of Nelum, the west of Thelia, and the southwest of Dravis.
They will probably choose to ally with Nelum and Dravis in the conflict.
Climate: Wet with marshes, swamps, and rainforest.

This is a basic outline of the world. I’ll probably use a map maker/generator to get a map together.
cool map
can i put a little frame at the end shilling myself? i didnt think about that before
EDIT:
shill frame here

Oh. I’ve already inserted the opening cutscene. I suppose I could add this in. Hopefully it won’t take up too much extra space.
well, it is 1 frame so i also hope it wont take up too much space
Adding in this frame means I have to re-insert the animation.
Tell you what, I can replace one of the logos at the start with this slide. Does that work for you?
yeah, i just wanted to get the shill frame in
It works better at the start anyway since the intro is meant to lead into the title screen.
hey, @CelestiaHeart what will you do if noone submits any more maps?
I’ll be patient here. I’m in no rush for this project.
I’ll only start to worry once it’s been like a couple months since anybody submitted a map.
Might relax requirements for maps somewhat. Really the most important thing I need from submitters is a story outline and the map itself. I can handle eventing and enemy positioning.
actually never mind I think It would be best if Hinata should be on chapter 10 and a enemy reinforcement and make Kara recruit him ig so that he turn 2 player phase just above the player starting point where it take 3 turns for Kara to reach him from turn 1
logging this here, this is the Final Map
Reactor monsters
Monster 1 that comes out of the reactor
FE-Repo/Battle Animations/Monsters - Dragons and Special/[Monster-Custom] [U] Dark Eins by Windsweep at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub
Map sprites for 1
FE-Repo/Map Sprites/Monsters - Dragons and Special/Nether Dryad (F) {Alexsplode}-stand.png at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub
FE-Repo/Map Sprites/Monsters - Dragons and Special/Nether Dryad (F) {Alexsplode}-walk.png at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub
Monster 2 that comes out of the reactor
FE-Repo/Battle Animations/Monsters - Dragons and Special/[Monster-Custom] [U] Mosquito by Dutch Introvert at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub
Monster 3 that comes out of the reactor
FE-Repo/Battle Animations/Monsters - Dragons and Special/[Monster-Custom] [U] Ghost - Breath of Fire at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub
Would be pretty fun to have a map like this as the final map tbh. Or ar the very least this would be the first I’ve seen this tileset get used, so it still would be pretty great.
Nice job for making an intro of the romhack btw.
Hey celest are custom skills allowed?(if their easy)
Sorry, I’m only allowing abilities listed on the doc. There’s plenty to choose from.
@WiiSportsRemote I love the concept for the final map. The map itself might need work to be more enjoyable, but the basic idea is great.
I’m assuming the Tiger’s Maw is located in Dravis. I see Dravis as very religious, so it makes sense that they would see their old technology as divine.

