[FE8] Sacred Stones "Anything Goes" Successor Project

i have more progress

1 Like

Sprite-0001
Behold, my 200-odd frame thing, all done manually in asprite

4 Likes

Love it! Keep up the good work! :heart:

1 Like

thanks, i’ll share the high res versions of zelia and Harold


5 Likes

Hi so I made another character with Shadows help again so I hope thats ok but anyways yeah :3
Role player

Join Time
Provide a chapter ID and recruitment method.

Name
Hinata akamatsu

Gender
Male

Affinity
Dark

Class
Recruit

Level
1

Bases
Hp:28
Str:10
Mag:14
Skill:6
Speed:12
Luck:15
Def:6
Res:7
Con:11
Growths
Hp:60%
Str:70%
Mag:0%
Skill:50%
Speed:55%
Luck:75%
Def:65%
Res:50%

Inventory
Iron lance
Elixir
Trainee seal
Skill book

Weapon Ranks
D lances

Portrait
Thank You Wii for making the portraits
Untitled615_20240929154850

Description
A laid back artist with brutal honest art styles who became a mercenary still curious about the world
Death Quote
“The death of the great Akamatsu(A)
Make this my greatest Masterpiece”

Personal Ability
Fiery blood

Supports
Lilith, Sunny, Zeila, Kara Aishi, Colette,Valentina

Credits

Extra
He has 14 magic to use magic lances if they are in the game but doesnt grow so his magic power is limited.

5 Likes

Why does Harold give me Sephiroth vibes? Am i the only one who gets those vibes.

@iiBlushii When do you want Hinata to join the party?

@Shadow_the_halberdier I’ll make Harold rejoin in Ch10 on route B since you requested as such. Let me know what you want me to do with him otherwise.

All good just dont want Harold on the same map as the boss Stephanie in route B.

hmm, he does look brooding and stuff

hey, can you update the LILITH portrait to the newer one i made?
LILITH2

I like it but my friend who made the character wanted the other one sadly.

1 Like

Final Intro @CelestiaHeart

Intro

High res images

Alec

Kasakae

Marschfried

LILITH

Oliver

Baccara

Harold

Jemma

Zelia

EDIT: am editing all the frames individually in order to reduce colours to 16 per frame.

Edit: Replaced!

9 Likes

Looks great! I’ll see if I can insert it properly.

1 Like

i think you should slow it down a little if you can, but show video evidence of this being inserted when you can

1 Like

Love the characters’ intro reels! Really good work. :star:

2 Likes

i thought of every possible effect that could be used to slide characters in, it’s working lol

3 Likes

You need to resize the frames to 256 pixels wide. Send me the resized frames and I can get it to work.

You said you used Aseprite. I believe you can just change the canvas size to 256x160.

I have tested it and it does indeed work. It’s just misaligned since the size isn’t correct.

1 Like

alright, i’ll link corrected ones now i just got done doing them

1 Like

lets hope i didnt mess up on the colours in this one

1 Like

The frames are centered. They should be aligned towards the left.