[FE8] Sacred Echoes [v1.1] [COMPLETE]

i got 2 Royal Swords with Alm

Fire Emblem - Sacred Echoes_1667659905863
This mf can one hit my ClivešŸ’€

Reporting a small bug here: during Chapter 18A, I traded a Ridersbane from Clive to another unit, and since his item slots were full I gave him a Torch. Then when an enemy Cavalier with a dropable Ridersbane attacked (and got killed by) Clive, the Torch was replaced by another normal Lance.

Maybe it had to do with leaving the Torch in the first item slot (as he had the Ridersbane equipped at the time) and the normal Lance being in the second slot. Not too big of a deal, but I wonder if itā€™s worth checking to avoid taking up item slots by accident like that.

Thank you for the additional details - I think that may be the cause of the other reports in this thread of similar happenings. Iā€™ll take a look today or tomorrow and post an update when itā€™s fixed.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m dumb, but I just finished act 3 (on CH23A) and canā€™t proceed. Alm canā€™t move past the Sluice Gate, and Celica canā€™t move past Milaā€™s Temple. Am I missing something?

This bug has popped up a few times before, itā€™s not just you. To help me fix it, please post your save file (you can use the discord link in the OP) and include:

• what order did you complete the Act 3 chapters in
  • where Alm and Celica were on the worldmap when this happened
2 Likes

Thanks for the save file. This bug should be fixed in version 20221106. This update also fixes the issues with item duping/item loss.

2 Likes

Hi team. I have an issue in chapter 31A War Father where when I finally defeat the emperor the game crashes during the death dialogue. Any advice or fixes? The only thing I did our of the ordinary was to steal the emperorā€™s Rigel Shield before his death.

Make sure you have the latest patch update downloaded. This bug was fixed in all releases from October 20 and later.

is celica supposed to not be able to progress pass sluice gate?

Both Alm and Celica must complete their respective Chapter 22 maps for the sluice gate to unlock. Make sure you have the latest patch update downloaded. If you have completed both and are still stuck, upload your save file.

Firstly this hack is absolutely stellar. From the animation to the presentation. Nice work.

Question: Iā€™m unable to use alternate magic. Even if I select Seraphim, the game auto selects to Fire. I didnā€™t mind it for Thunder since itā€™s a 3 range spell so i can just stand further away but Seraphim has the same range as Fire and is the primary effective spell against Terrors

The defensive spell is fire by default

Correct, at least in the original games and I believe here also, Fire or Nosferatu are the only spells you can use on enemy phase.

Iā€™m fine with that. Iā€™m saying Iā€™m unable to use Seraphim on Player Phase. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s a deal breaker since Iā€™m having fun and the Necrodragon cave gives a Holy Sword but thereā€™s also times where Iā€™d like to use Seraphim or Aura and canā€™t

Maybe you dont have the required level

Speaking of, is there any real point in raising magic ranks? If the spells are learned by leveling up and you canā€™t get any others.

ive wondered that too

Funny wrank up jingle make dopamine happen

This was a bug in the November 5 patch. Make sure to download the patch from November 6 or later, this was fixed then.

No point here except that I kept the boost to hit and crit that come with hitting S rank. Itā€™s 5% like in GBA FE. I wrote the code to be reusable for Fodlan-style magic, but in Valentia it is only based on level.