[FE8] Raging Dragon Incident(暴竜事変)project (More characters have been revealed.)

Hello everyone!
We will announce the projects we are working on from 2022.

This is a work with original characters and an original world view made with FE8J

We are proceeding with the production with the help of various people, and we are creating it using the event assembler in parallel with FEBuilder.

feature:
・FE8N based skills
・Original character
・Original view of the world
・Tough difficulty
・Many classes and fellow characters
・Unique system

Synopsis:
In a certain village on the continent of Dinah, divided between dragons and humans, the main character Rush, the prince of a ruined country, lives with his vassals and friends.
Then, a long journey that begins with a sudden attack by bandits, encounters many friends, and confronts powerful enemies.

Current status and future plans:
・Currently, 16 chapters and 2 Gaiden have been completed.
・The total number of chapters is assumed to be about 40.
・We are looking forward to your cooperation in various aspects such as designing new class animations, battle screens, UI, etc.

screenshot
暴竜事変20230420.emulator.emulator
▽ Battle screen
暴竜事変20230420.emulator.emulat
▽Unique friends
暴竜事変20230420.emulato

▽Many maps
暴竜事変20230420.emulator.emulator1
▽Status screen
暴竜事変20230420.emulator.emulator 11
▽Some units have distinctive abilities
暴竜事変20230420.emulator.emulatorsya

▽topic
Spellbook attacks disable + terrain effects
mahu
maoo

▽New Classes
This is just one example, but the class “Brigand” can be changed to a new class “Shura” that can use axes and magic.

sazzzoku
basaka
暴竜事変20230420.emulator.emulatosyura

Raging Dragon incrdent project discord link:改造FE 暴竜事変 制作報告用

We are currently working on a promotional video!

30 Likes

Hello and welcome to FEU! I enjoyed watching your project on Furei’s channel. Wishing you good luck with it.

On the subject of posting images and links, see here

3 Likes

Pikumin1211 Hello Thank you, I will do my best until I can post the image or link.

3 Likes

That axe fighter has a very cute sprite~

3 Likes

Thank you! This bothers me too.

Hmm… this project looks very interesting, and very promising, I would say. Then very cute that girl with the big breasts: also very promising…:rofl: Just kidding. Good luck with your hack, which I will then gladly test on my pink DS Lite through flashcard, but only if you also create a version with english dialogues: are you going to do that?

2 Likes

Is that a female axe fighter named Muffin? 10/10 A+

1 Like

thank you!
Yes, it may be late, but we want everyone to enjoy it, so we are thinking about translating it

5 Likes

Yes, it’s a muffin! she is very cute

2 Likes

Looks really cool! My Japanese isn’t that great, but I’ve done enough FE(JPN) hacks to know the basics.

I’d love to give this a try.

3 Likes

thank you! It’s still incomplete, but there’s no problem if it’s a test play. I would like to give it to you on discord, so please come!

2 Likes

Welcome to the western FE romhack community! (I am also an asian pretending to think like westerner)

4 Likes

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

1 Like

UI plan I would like to make something that imitates the wings and claws of a dragon. The inside has the image of a wing membrane… I think it would be nice if I could make the color tone darker than my friend’s blue color.

5 Likes

We are planning to release a test patch for this work soon.
It seems that the translation work is still ahead, but we are still waiting for those who play!

4 Likes

That Shura class design has gotta be one of the coolest looking custom designs I’ve seen :pray:

8 Likes

thank you! This custom animation is also available on FErepo, so please use it if you like!

1 Like

More characters have been revealed!

1 Like

Hope they are as sexy as Muffin

1 Like

I like sexy women, so there are others.
Please look forward to!