[FE8] Raging Dragon Incident(暴竜事変)project (More characters have been revealed.)

Hello. I’m curious about this project. I’m not japanese but i know a bit. Also I like the fan games that are aesthetically different. Good luck with your project

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest! We will continue to produce.

Your Discord’s inviting link is no longer available.

1 Like

Sorry, I set the invite link again!

1 Like

New level up screen!

10 Likes

Man this is looking so good! Top notch quality. Keep up the great work and I’ll be watching this project closely. Good luck!!

1 Like

thank you! I will definitely complete it, so please support me!

Currently, we are working on changing specifications, adding skills, and adding classes to make the game more interesting. As soon as it is added, we hope to deliver it to everyone as a trial version, so please wait for the next report!

13 Likes

I was very well interested in this project tho i will hold on this untill a translation patch is made tho have to admit its really looks apealing to play and i am not talking about the burst class the whole project over all

1 Like

They are some of the characters that appear in this work. We’re working on headshots of over 40 allies and some of the main enemy characters, but we also want to make other characters like mob soldiers and civilians original. Also, are there any people who draw the characters on this sheet with better visuals, people who have not yet started, and people who will work together on the in-game design such as UI and battle screens, and cooperate in the production? This patch will eventually be translated and made playable by everyone.
If you can help us, we are waiting for you at Discord.

Raging Dragon incrdent project discord link:改造FE 暴竜事変 制作報告用

8 Likes

send my kudos for the artists, these are amazing looking

1 Like

thank you!

We’re also starting to focus on in-game UI design. We plan to focus on various areas.

7 Likes

The new classes “Fist Fighter” and “Grappler” will fight using the weapon “Basket Hand”, and the Basket Te can basically attack twice. In addition, if you can preemptively attack weapons that mainly use indirect attacks such as dark weapons, bows, and magic, you can fight with a compatibility advantage. However, their defenses are weak, and if you get ahead of these weapons, you will be at a disadvantage.

10 Likes

Each friendly character in this game has a powerful skill unique to that character. For example, a muffin adds to its attack power by subtracting the enemy’s defense from its own power. Charl has a terrifying ability that simply doubles the power of a weapon.

3 Likes

Are these combat arts or just normal conditional ability

1 Like

These are skills, and they will always be activated if the conditions are met. Also, in this work, there are no skills such as secret techniques that are activated with a probability.

3 Likes

Hello, Good luck with your production.

Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. Regarding the progress, we have currently completed up to chapter 17, and we plan to upload the trial version as soon as chapter 18 is completed!

9 Likes