[FE8] HoloEmblem: The Search for Seiso

Hi guys, this will be my 1st full hack that i’ve been excited to release! What started as a simple 1 chapter experiment became a journey of over two years in the making!

What is Search for Seiso?
Search for Seiso is an upcoming romhack centered around the vtubers (virtual streamers) of Hololive.

Plot

Amelia Watson, a simple detective, has found a way to travel through time. Thanks to stealing a stopwatch from the Warden of Time, Kronii, Amelia has been able to travel freely through time and other alternate universes at will. Because of the power of the stopwatch, Amelia has been able to avoid the Warden for a time only known to her.

Its now September, 20XX. Amelia has become arrogant with her antics. She accidentally breaks the watch in another world, and is now stranded with familiar yet different faces. With Kronii hot on her trail, and stranded in another world, what will happen to Amelia? And will she finally be able to go home?

Features

Roster will include most of the Hololive members.

• 56 Playable Characters
  • 40 Chapters altogether
    *14 “gaidens”, with 10 Being optional:
  1. Playable Revenant
  2. Magic Jeigan
  3. Integrated Supports
  4. Skill System
Supports

Supports will give bonuses if you reach certain levels. Supports wlll also be fully integrated, along with references to real interactions between members at some point in time.

Screenshots

S4S Alt.emulator-0 S4SGood S4S Alt.emulator-2 S4S Alt.emulator-4 S4S Alt.emulator-1S4S Alt.emulator-2

Credits

*Will release a detailed list at release

Release date pushed back for the forseeable future.
The Search for Seiso continues!
Please also support the girls on streaming services, along with their respective channels on youtube!

48 Likes

Time to see if this hack is really Seiso LMAO. Also based on the art I will definitely try to make more portraits for this.

4 Likes

S4S will include the following:

• 56 Playable Characters
  • 39 Chapters altogether
    • 14 “gaidens”, with 10 being optional
  • Full, integrated supports between members
10 Likes

siiiiiick
gonna look forward to this :fire:

3 Likes

I agree

3 Likes

Oh god i’m so hype for that

1 Like

Seisochads rise up

3 Likes

First FEE3!

8 Likes

Can’t wait to play! :heart_eyes:

Is the project finished?

2 Likes

Main game is finished! Just wanted to polish everything up to a higher standard, amongst other things before releasing!

I’m looking at somewhere between mid-November and early December for release!

7 Likes

Two of my brainworms combined into one, I can’t wait to play this.

Also I really like the menus you did to be hololive themed, they work perfectly.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I love how it looks :smiley:

2 Likes

Would love a demo sometime soon if you have the time cause I’m pretty excited to try it out

1 Like

Definitely looking forward to this! Combining my two favorite interests!

2 Likes

I hope the portraits/sprites look similar to the girls enough (I found some from the trailer looking kinda odd, but I guess there are limits on how much you can change).

Hi, some friends and I are interested in blind drafting this, is there any basic draft info you could share?

1 Like

Hi, and thank you for your interest!

To clarify, do you mean the classes that you’ll obtain?

We just want to know who the lord(s) are and if there’s a team split.

There will be one lord, and there will be no team splits!