[FE8] HoloEmblem: The Search for Seiso

I genuinely never expected to have a HoloMember know about S4S. Pretty neat!

9 Likes

Wow congrats!! That’s pretty cooooooooool dude

1 Like

Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reaaaaally looking forward to this. I’m so glad I came across the teaser on youtube!

Looks like so much fun

1 Like

Thank you, I genuinely hope I can deliver! And welcome to FEU!

My two obsessions rolled into one? SIGN ME UP!

1 Like

I just found out about this project.
I wish you the best on the last sprint towards release!
I’m looking forward to seeing the result of all your hard work for the last 2 years.

1 Like

Updated some screenshots! Things are starting to go a bit slower, but i’ll do my best to get everything finished and released soon

10 Likes

Kronii looking like the final boss. Which is upsetting for me because Kronii is the best.
At least Calli will be playable early…. Right?

Personally, i think Kronii is acting as a guardian and the real final boss will be whatever is hidden behind the sands of time.

1 Like

The other thread that featured all of the FEE3 stuff said there was a let’s play of this, which I’d assume is the intro chapter. Is there anywhere i can see that video /footage?

1 Like

I don’t ever recall providing gameplay. However I do have a channel with some clips during early development:

3 Likes

Ah, i see. Well, appreciate the early sneak peek!

1 Like

Unfortunately, i’ve been very busy the past few weeks and I still don’t have S4S up to the standard I hoped it to have during this time. Im going to have to unfortunately push release back for the time being. I want to give it as much love as it deserves

I apologize for the inconvenience

11 Likes

All good, friend. A game rushed is forever bad.
Do what brings you joy :+1:

4 Likes

The Search for Seiso will continue through the holiday season!

1 Like

Was the Seiso the friends we made along the way?

1 Like

No worries man! It’s a passion project, of course you want it to be perfect :grin:

Thank you for the update. I think I’ll check again on January. Hope you enjoy your holiday :christmas_tree::gift::fireworks:

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you do too !

1 Like

Hello!

I feel just like the others said. While I’m really looking forward to playing your game, don’t feel the need to hit some arbitrary deadline you set for yourself a while back. If you need more time, take it. It’s also the holiday season so make sure to spend time with the people you love and we’ll be here waiting for your work whenever it’s ready. Whether it’s in December/January or even further down the line.

Take care and good luck!

1 Like