Do any of you like Vtubers?

I’m pretty new to this whole thing, but I have to say, Fauna is really growing on me.

6 Likes

I’m developing a game around the vtubers of Hololive.

I really liked Rushia before she got terminated. Fauna is really cool too

4 Likes

I’m a fan of most of them. Don’t have time to watch the lives, I’m afraid

No.
Post must be at least 5 characters.

3 Likes

Let’s see… Fire Emblem Universe… Yeah I think I’m in the right place…

So where Fire Emblem?

10 Likes

Strange question to bring up in a Fire Emblem-centric message board, but yeah been getting really into them recently

3 Likes

@theghostcreator I mean, you’ve got your answer right here teehee :333

Okay, jokes aside, uhhhhhh yes, I fucking love VTubers! They are so goddamn cool! Shylily and Sinder are God’s greatest gifts to the entire human race, and…I should probably calm things down a bit :sweat:

Okay, actually jokes aside, yes, I love VTubers. I’m not ashamed to admit it :sparkling_heart: They are possibly one of the coolest things to happen to both the anime community and the entertainment industry :two_hearts: Keyword here: one of the coolest; not necessarily one of the best, and there’s plenty of things you can say against them (and I do partially agree with a few of them). Still, they’re one of the coolest :heart_decoration: There’s just so much variety at play here, be it generic anime guys and gals of the beautiful kind, or something else like an orc, a lamp, hell, even a gun if you wanna (yes, that exists, look it up). It’s such an astonishing medium that can allow you to both be the person you’ve always wanted to be while also being able to conceal your identity and keep yourself safe (well, safe in the modern Internet, which is basically like one tiny-ass house made of hay that could get blown down by a big bad wolf at any moment, but it’s still good enough :heart:). I’ve just been so engrossed with it ever since the boom back during the pandemic (like most people judging by how unbelievably successful HoloMyth’s been over the years), and it’s something I hold near and dear to my heart and something I believe has helped make me the person I am today (for better or worse) :sweat_smile:

My two favorites are Shylily and Sinder (no duh) :heart_eyes_cat: God, what a dynamic duo of personalities :wink: Such simply gorgeous designs that reel you in (and beautifully contrast each other) mixed with bubbly cheerful spirits that keep you enthralled and put you in a good mood every time you see them, I can’t get enough and I’m so happy to have encountered them out in the vast vacant ocean that is the web these days. Now, you may call what I just typed out simping, but I call it…uhhhhhh…hmm, good question :thinking: I kid, it is, but eh, not much that can be done there :upside_down_face: Anyways, I’m going to shut up now cause I’m chasing my tail at this point; in conclusion, VTubers? Based, and poggers :sunglasses:

5 Likes

What’s a vtuber

8 Likes

someone who tubes idk

4 Likes

Generally the forums have been used for more focused/topical discussion, especially for information; chitchat is more common on the Discord.

I don’t necessarily agree with this, but Discourse is a software that doesn’t really make it easy to just have an entire block of the website dedicated to off-topic discussion.

That said, yeah I like vtubers. Fun hobby. Lets a greater variety of content creators take off. Good stuff.

1 Like

Mori Calliope… great gal, hard worker and talented. nouf said

2 Likes

Is it really that weird considering what FE characters look like these days?

3 Likes

More like what Engage’s characters look like, specifically, but you know what yeah fair

Hmmm :thinking:
(not shaming at all btw, just wanna remind y’all cuties)

1 Like

To be fair, VTubers have souls, unlike AI :3

2 Likes

i still dunno what makes a vtuber different from a youtuber like jerma and im too afraid to start asking any questions

The answer is absolutely no, my brother is one of them so i plan daily for the destruction of all vtubers!! (People can like whatever they want, no hate to anyone who does like them)

3 Likes

Almost nothing, except that instead of showing their faces they use models as a way for anonymity and as a tool to play certain personalities

4 Likes

Seconding Ru here, there’s basically no difference at all between the two, although I suppose if you want an answer as to why they appeal to so many people is if you’re not in a particularly fleshy mood that day and want to see some big anime titties :two_hearts:

Although I do thank you for putting the image of Jerma as a VTuber in my head :sparkling_heart: God, imagine what kind of eldritch being he’d be :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Oh damn? :eyes: Okay, now you’ve piqued my interest. I know you won’t post a link, but that sounds awesome as hell, good for him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart: