[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

Actually, I’ve found that you can use those staves—you just have to select Item instead of Staff or Attack. Using them as items produces the intended effect.

1 Like

Thanks for that tip. Although, wouldn’t it be better to just code them as actual staves? I mean, now that you mentioned that, maybe it’s a way to lock those staves onto the oracle class?

It’s working as intended.
While Staves and showing as “staff” in the description, they require anima to function and to be used.
Also, those are technically still dancing rings; aka items.
Hence their activation is done through items, not staves and need anima to function
locking them to Oracles who are the ones only who meet the conditions.

Then Valkyries and Oracles will have their unique staves overlap and be usable by both.
Finally, even if classified as staves, their activation is done again as items.

1 Like

Ah right. Thanks for the clarification! Also, Ewan has damn-near perfect stats across the board as a mage knight.
Fire%20Emblem%20-%20The%20Sacred%20Stones%20(U)

1 Like

Fire_Emblem_-_The_Sacred_Stones

I feel like… my Ewan got skill screwed lol. and for some reason your defense is miles above mines. Did you use any stat boosters?

Nope, never used one. Planning on dumping all those stat boosters to either Seth or Saleh.

Man, this is great! My brother just finished and I’m on the way. The only thing that I believe could be better it’s the sprites. Custom sprites for the boys. There are many already done out there that portrait the characters to looks like how they meant to.

That would be a gorgeous addition for the next patch. Congrats for you project man

4 Likes

Glad you find it satisfactory.

Ok, I’ll consider adding these.
But first I’m finishing the promoted monsters.

1 Like

Oh, sure thing, man.
I bring you some examples of what I was talking about:
Neimi sniper by @Frostlax
Frostlax

@Kenpuhu and @Aruku ’s Dozla Berserker
Axe

This Chimera by @Klokinator -i guess but not sure-
Klokinator

Sage Lute by @Nuramon
Nuramon%20

and Joshua by @SD9000
Sword

As long as I know they are free to use, just give credit to them. I mean, they created this pretty boys for a project with this awesomeness in mind I guess. I´m pretty sure people would be willing to help finish the whole roster -including me- I’ll keep an eye on your project as many people around here will too. Best of lucks man :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

You can use Yggdra Hack with animation

3 Likes

To clarify for him, Isaac is one of the creators / animators for Yggdra hack, and all the animations (including a lot of character specific animations for FE8 characters) are free to use.

6 Likes

Wind is effective against centaur? fe8%20sacred%20war-1

2 Likes

Wind hit horse. Horse have long stick-legs. Horse fall over and die.

Wind kills horses.

3 Likes

This is some new revolutionary hidden lore right there.

Scrap that.
Why is L’Arachel a Mage Knight using Anima? O_o

Ar code ( I’m sorry.)

1 Like

Yo, just a question, where do you get any additional stat boosters post-game/Creature Campaign?
Like the Swiftsoles(where IS that thing?), Energy Ring, Talisman, and the like.

Only in the Rift (Ruins).

Otherwise, use Rebirth Seals to increase your stats
(from post-game shop and some chests deep in Valni Tower)

Huh. That’s neat. Thanks for the tip. One more thing, are the Lagdou Ruins post-humous characters still have their requirements to be obtained?

Yes.
And it’s worth to get them for their inventory.
Also the harder to get ones also have better and rarer stuff on them.

I just noticed as I blazed a path through the Tower, but is the description for the “name” text for “Monster” always “Turn Combat Window Off”?