[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

I’d imagine to keep them from being crit machines given they do have a passive crit boost.

Yeah is reasonable if is in Main Story, the Part 2 of the game have enemies with high stats and for example Ross he will miss to many attacks if he don’t crit

Because then you would complain that the enemy zerkers are too OP lol.

There are in-game ways to fix that.

Also get ready for a surprise.

Final final patches 1.36 and 1.51 are out.

Thank you all for sticking all this time to this long project.

Hope to see you all on the next one.
Teaser Screen

6 Likes

Yeah if the cap of the enemy Berserkers is the same as vanilla FE8 i will complain about how broken it is :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

do weapon levels not increase in this hack?

yeah.

Umm… I’m confused which one to download? Is it the 1.3 or the 1.5?

Start with the 1.3 and play the game as usual, complete the tower to unlock the extra characters if you want (only 1 run needed to unlock them all) and play the lagdou ruins (the rift) at least once (thrice if you want to unlock everything) then start with the 1.5 and the new tower.

1 Like

why are Seth’s growths so insane?

Probably as a meme but also it works. The games difficulty goes up as you go along. Growths in this hack are pretty high but trust me you’ll need them later on lol

2 Likes

I have a question what does this patch change about the game i can’t find a readme or anything that tells me changes done to the game

2 Likes

Because Seth is Seth, a God himself in the Earth

Pd:Are you from WoD discord?

1 Like

very Seth. And yes, do you know another Gustabo with a berserk pfp?

1 Like

Well, my suspicions were right after all

1 Like

Because he will lag behind the others a lot by mid/end game (though still viable)
while the growths will also help him catch up to the rest in post-game.

In OP, a tab has a link to the notes
and a bit below that there’s a link to the update history.

I don’t think the whole of v1,36 patch is that hard TBH and the difficulty curve is for the most part proper.
It just soft tries to desensitized turtling without heavily punishing it and tries to introduce various new elements on regular basis to teach new approaches.

The biggest fault is that it fails to properly present and transfer info to the players
(on gameplay, mechanics, maps, events etc)
something which I’ll try to improve and focus upon.
(Of course it has various other issues too which I have in mind.)

1 Like

Cool stuff! While I have your attention - any plans to add in more/different animations? And skills? Those are the only two areas I felt were truly somewhat lacking. Of course part of it is being spoiled by the revamped and stellar skills system to arrive in recent years lol.

I can’t seem to find what your talking about when it comes to the file that talks about the changes to the game

I know this would take major rebalancing but do you think you could add T3 classes like trueblade etc like the person creating sacred stones master quest did

Sadly I’m done with it and to be frank I wasn’t even planning to go that far.

Originally I was planning to end it by v1.15.
Then since it had such public interest I felt the need to work more on this.

Next last patch was supposed to be the “Monster Animation Improvement” patch back in…april 2019?
But people kept playing it so I had to come up with extra content.

Hence the idea of v1.50 was born but it would take 2~3 months to make.
As such, I had to make something fast to keep people a bit busy until v1.50 release
and then the idea to remake Malkean Coast came.

Then I did some crunch to write the plot, events, new animation etc etc
until the release date of 1.50.

spoiler

Then copyright police came and made things a bit confusing but we got over it.