[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

No, not on this one no.

I’ve moved on.

Good luck on your next work if we’re lucky to have it. I loved this hack because it was an improvement over vanilla in almost everything, the only thing lacking for me is that class locked weapons and staves had close to zero time to shine since the legendary weapons are needed for most of the post-game.
If you ever create another hack please consider using class-unique weapons over legendary weapons for strategy purposes since arming an unit with a legendary wpn + dark/light stone to destroy a boss gets a bit boring.

1 Like

i think a part of the dialogue in chapter 5 should be changed, because Joshua says that there is an arena, but in the new map there’s no arena

1 Like

Why the Neimi’s portrait change?
Fire Emblem The Sacred War_1609693779849 Fire Emblem The Sacred War_1609693797976

That’s just Neimi’s mid-blink frame.

2 Likes

I mean her body
IMG_20210103_173719 IMG_20210103_173708

1 Like

Blinks eyes
The sheer impact force of the eye-blink blasts clothing-summoning neutrons across her body

This is Neimi’s most ‘metro’ power.

5 Likes

I did not unlock Riev while completing the Tower. Likewise, something else I found odd was how when I got to my scoreboard for the Rift, it only displayed what happened on the final floor. My theory is that it’s because I saved during preparation between each level, restarted the game, and went back into the game, which somehow messed with both of these, since in vanilla, you’re not supposed to be able to save between the postgame floors. Does anyone have any ideas as to why either of these are happening?

Professor Bopper would like to know your location

i’m about to play this hack but I want to know the plot and what has changed thanks! :slight_smile:

If you go to the OP, there is a link to the patch notes. The main story wasn’t changed as far as plot goes, but many gameplay elements were changed. The postgame is also drastically altered in terms of level design and he has an epilogue campaign that lasts a couple levels.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m playing this now and I’m mostly liking it. How did you do it so critical hits do double damage instead of triple? I would love to know.

Are the promotion branches the same? I see ross can remain aJourney man so I was wondering what comes after that if you choose that option

Nvr mind i just checked the patch notes. duh

What are all the parenthesis by the promotion bonuses and max stats?

So wait. Why are there two different patches?

The answer belongs in the Documentation category.
Search for “critical” in the search bar and you’ll find it.

The difference compared to the original numbers

Because of size and tech limits. It’s like swapping disks.
Consider Patch1 and Disk1 and Patch2 as Disk2.

I searched and it says no matches were found.

I changed the 40 18 to C0 46, but crits still do triple damage…