[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

There is a Silver Card in the Game?

1 Like

I hope you never entered Valni so far. If you didn’t, you are good.
Clear the story chapter you are on right now, go into the world map, save and close the game.
Apply the 1.35 patch and reload the game.
Enter Valni and see if the entrance is a hub or a decimated zone.
If it is a hub with shops and some brain dead zombies, you are fine.
If you see a destroyed place and events start playing by themselves, exit the emulator without saving and check if the patch is applied.

Kinda (Drop from superboss1 in Rift Floor10)

1 Like

Ok the Silver is in the Rift thanks :slight_smile:

Ah. I didn’t see the information by the download as I didn’t need to download any files. I am using slightly older files I managed to grab right before certain… “changes” were made.

Anyway that’s my bad. Thanks for clearing up my goof. I never entered Valni, so all appears to be in order.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

There is a form to get the Increases Stats items in the game instead of the enemies drops and chest?

1 Like

No. Only as drops in the Rift.
A full run gives you x2 of each, x1 Arm Bracer and x3 Dragon Blood.

Use the Rebirth Seals while grinding the above.

Ok thanks, i enjoy too much your hack inclusive i replay the game, you do a great work

1 Like

Why when i use the Arm Bracer in a mounted unit (except Seth, Duessel & Kyle Promoted in Great Knight) they AID is lower i don’t know if that happen with the other unmounted units Fire Emblem The Sacred War_1592728691130 Fire Emblem The Sacred War_1592728699582

The Aid formula for mounted units is: Aid = Current Con-Max. Con
If you increase the Con of a mounted unit its Aid will decrease.

For non mounted units the formula is Aid = Con-1

1 Like

But why Seth, Duessel & Kyle promoted in Great Knight AID doesn’t decrease?

1 Like

Perhaps their classes aren’t set to calculate Aid as a mounted unit.
In that case @Seal should check it.

1 Like

What Mikey_Seregon said.

The Aid formula for mounted units is: Aid = Con - Max Con

However, Great and Grand Knights are an exception and their Aid increases with Con

1 Like

Ok thanks for answer know i can be in peace with “con” and “AID”

Hello. First of all I love this Hack!
But I’m having a crashing problem. At chapter 12: Landing at Taizel, after the second dialogue between Caellach and Riev, all enemies on the map disappears and the game freezes, later crashing.

I did some edits in the hack rom (Changed some stats, edited Seth’s class and installed patches to support).

Is it possible to help me? Thanks!

Sem título|625x500

Re apply the patch and reload the save file.
Don’t know what you changed but looks you overwrote some data.

This crash happened another time in the tower, but I found a way to go around it. I just import the save to the hack without my editing, wait for the next turn, save and import to the edited one again and it works. Thank you anyway.

But I do have other problem. When I apply the patch for Skill System, it removes all units placed on every chapter. Any idea why that happens?

Sorry if I am asking dumb and noob questions, I’m really new to this.

Thank you in advance!

Don’t apply any mods or patches on this hack.
The hack wasn’t made to work with most of them.

Ok! Thanks and sorry for bothering!

I saw the that the OP recommended we use NO$GBA over VBA, and I tried to get NO$ to run the rom but it’s lagging like hell.
I saw suggestions that say to run on the emulator on unlimited mhz 10% disaster, but it changes nothing even on 50% and 100% options.
I know it’s not my PC (or at least it shouldn’t be), it has a 4 ghz cpu, a GTX 980 and 16 gigs of ram.
I also tried looking through tutorials for NO$, but I have not found anything substantial to fix the issue I have.
If anyone can point me in the right direction so I can fix NO$ and play the this rom, I would definitely appreciate the help.