[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

I don’t know how NO$GBA’s emulator works, but the problem is that you’ve resized the emulator outside of its intended aspect ratio. GBA games function at a ratio of 3:2, but whatever you’ve got up there isn’t 3:2, so it tries to make up for it by distorting the image. If you can find a function to keep the aspect ratio constant or resize the window to some scale, it should fix it.

The important setting is in the Controls menu:
Game Screen Sizing : Check both

Then at the last panel, use your mouse on the screen edge and configure the screen
until the Zoom in the red box says “100%”

1 Like

Okay, that kind of works. The only problem is, when I’m using the emulator now that its at 100%, the screen is roughly two inches wide by two inches high. Its not nearly big enough for me to be able to actually play comfortably. Is there some way I can keep the aspect ratio and play on a bigger screen? I hope that’s not an impossible question.

This is what it looks like now.

I’m not sure what’s causing this whole aspect ratio issue in the first place, this is the first time I’ve tried to load anything in NO$GBA. All of my other games are on VBA, and I can adjust the size of the VBA window and remain at a 100% ratio no problem.

Yeah that’s the default GBA screen size.

If you want a bigger image
jut adjust the screen to any zoom size. 150%, 200%…anything you want.
Catch the screen from the edges and drag it to become bigger.

Or just make it full-screen.

Alright, it looks good now! Thanks for all the help, I’m looking forward to playing your game!

I have a question about the Super Trainee class, still obtained by completing the game 3 times, or is that gone?

It’s gone.

Thanks you so much, Thanks really Thanks

1 Like

Fire Emblem The Sacred War_1587269225587
Why Seth in the Support Screen from the title screen appeared as a Paladin but no with the Grand Knight Class?

Are there any changes to the Super Trainee Class that make it worth promoting to that class?

Because I forgot about it lol

Ok it seems i misunderstood. When you say super trainee, you 2nd tier or 3rd tier?

Like I said, 3rd tier is gone.
If you mean 2nd tier, Amelia and Ross get a new 4th promotional option at the end
(equal to how many options Ewan has)

Ok Thanks for Answer and i will enjoy your hack for Twice

Is possible to make a Screenshoot for Ewan, Amelia and Ross 4th promotional option?

In the “Specific Patch Notes” read the “Promotional Tree” text

Thanks for the information

So in order to apply the 1.5 I need to complete something in the 1.35 first? Also would playing on a pixel work?

The Valni Tower area in 1.35 with its facilities and Floors2~8 will become inaccessible.
This extends to bonus characters you would get for completing certain floors.

The Ruins/Rift are unaffected. If you still have things left to do in Ruins/Rift
you can still get/do them in 1.50

The new Valni Tower in 1.50 is scaled for those who cleared the Ruins/Rift floors
and as such it’s recommended to be done after clearing the Rift once
but it’s not mandatory.

Again, if you are bored with clearing the 1.35 Valni Tower
you can also just hop in the 1.50 patch, do everything you want to do there
and then re-apply/ return to the 1.35 Valni and just breeze through it.

Just don’t use the 1.50 patch if you still haven’t cleared the original story chapters
(Prologue~Final Chapter)

Uh-oh. That wasn’t clear. In the original post it mentions that the tower is the only difference between 1.50 and 1.35 as well as 1.50 having some new tracks and title screen. I’m a few chapter into Ephraim’s route and I’ve been playing on the 1.50 patch. Will that become a problem?

1 Like