[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

What do all the new skills do? is there a list somewhere?

1 Like

So in Chap 8 eirika there is a shaman out of range (i know i know there is the 2 fliers and pirate ross but i don’t have those) exists any way of killing that enemy without fliers?

1 Like

In the “Guide” menu you will find some skill tabs with the descriptions.

Tana is made to be able to solo that lone guy.
She even comes with a Vulnerary without needing it.
Otherwise you need a swimmer as there aren’t long range weapon yet available.

the hack sounds cool, but you want to add the lord classes from other games like hector or roy and lyn or from the main antagonist like the king of ff6 which to me is the best class or Nergal can add those to our characters themselves as a choice in promotion

How is the oracle class supposed to use the S staves if they get an A in staves

1 Like

Oracles have a special set of “staves” that only they can use. These are focused around buffing allies rather than healing them. However, these staves technically count as Anima, and thus have to be used as an item rather than by using Staff. This is why they have an S rank in Anima instead of Staves. Valkyries, however, do have an S-rank in staves and can use the “standard” S-rank staves. So if you want a unit that can use things like Salvation, you’ll want to get yourself a Valkyrie.

1 Like

This is a great hack. I recommend.
I dont have much to say since most has been said already.

1 Like

is kelik in this hack

6 Likes

the scary thing is… that he is

2 Likes

Uh why?

1 Like

Ehi @Seal , great job with your hack. I finished it for the second time these days. I have question though: how did you made the skills for the classes? Did you used a patch or something else entirely?

1 Like

I admit, while I was making it with replayability and speedruns in mind,
I never expected for someone to play a ROMhack 2 times. I’m impressed.

As for your question, it was mostly a combination of many small public patches from many creators
with already existing mechanics-systems in the game.
It’s just that a lot of features and mechanics in the original game weren’t used to their full potential.

Still, looking back at it now, it’s still barely serviceable to current standards
though 4 years ago, there wasn’t a Skill System patch, FEBuilder or Buildfiles.
So I worked with what I had.
Currently trying to learn some basic ASM but RL is a hard obstacle.

2 Likes

So, I’ve been playing this hack in the past few days, and I have to admit, I’m pretty impressed. Considering that The Sacred Stones was the game that introduced me to the Fire Emblem saga as a whole you can probably imagine how special it is for me, and this hack made me feel like the first time I played it. My hat’s off to you.

Still, I do have a few minor nitpicks here and there, which don’t hurt the game too much but I feel could make it more enjoyable as a whole if they were fixed, like some of the typos in the conversations (like Kyle calling Syrene “Selena”). And I can’t help but wonder, why just add Support Conversations between Ewan and Myrrh, and not between some other characters? I’d say, you could have gone a little further there and I wouldn’t have minded.

3 Likes

I played this hack until chapter 14 Route of Ephraim but i doesn’t look a arena in all the game, there is an arena in the game?

1 Like

No I removed them.
Instead if you want to grind EXP/Money do the skirmishes.

Ok i understand

I just used the secret store of chapter 14 and I don’t know if it was because of the astra blade or the spells that sprang there but it happened that the statistics got bugged and it happened that everything is at its maximum but it is only on the statistics screen when someone comes up from level are the statistics they had before the bug

Here is a image

That isn’t a bug, it’s a quality-of-life feature added into the hack. What you’re seeing aren’t the character’s stats, they’re actually the unit’s growth rates. Hitting Select will swap between displaying stats and growths.

3 Likes

I play in the version 1.35