[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

With the latest version at the moment Rexfrost with animation on will always crash the game. I can send you my savestate if you want.

What emulator is it?

Also did you get Ismaire in Valni7? You didn’t tell me.

I did. It’s VBA btw.

Also I’m stuck at rift 6 atm, it’s just constantly crashing in here.

Nevermind, suspending and reloading fixed it.
edit: It’s still not fixed, Rift 6 is crashland for me. I can also confirm that Rift 7 is crashing hard too.

Sec. Looking at something.

Edit: @kevodah
Sent you a message. Read it and do what it says.

Fire%20Emblem%20-%20The%20Sacred%20Stones%20-%20Sacred%20War

Wew, cleared the Rift. Was a decent challenge even with a maxed-out team.
Here are some of my feedback:

• MVPs:
  • L’Arachel/Tethys on Oracle : Absurd utilities with turn refreshes/cc/heal/buffs, can 1R fliers and small fries.
  • Ross on Berserker : An absolute killing machine with +10 SPD. Dodge for days and will smash everything to bits, will smash sword users extra hard (Guillotine is a really good weapon).
  • Lute/Ewan : The main mages, can solo floors if they don’t run out of ammo first. Rexfrost is very good, and both have access to Nosferatu. Avoid rating on par with Ross.
  • Seth : Someone you can trust to hold chokepoints. Basically a General on a pony. Doesn’t deal as much damage on the later floors.
  • Knoll on Summoner : Surprised? Phantom Summons are really tanky for something you can create for free, and they receive terrain bonus. Plop one onto a fort/forest/mountain and watch everything try to kill it because of the way the AI works, and the phantom will almost always go out unscathed even. Saved my hide a lot of times. You did good buffing the class :+1:.
    -Myrrh : the cheese princess, couldn’t do the last floor without her. I like that you gave her some low budget attack options in the form of Light and Dark tomes.

General tidbits:

• I can count the times that I had to use Extinction on one hand. Hel is a better Luna, which is good.
  • No exclusive tomes for Bishops? I mean they are doing really well without them but still.
  • If possible, you need to make more mobs drop Gold instead of orbs that clog up precious wagon slots. Will improve QOL greatly.
  • I feel like Swordmaster is pretty underwhelming at the moment, same goes for some lower STR cap classes that work in close quarters, but that’s just me.

A question to end the post: Does the Holy Stone come with Lyon by chance?
Can’t wait for the new toys we’ll get comes 1.5.

1 Like

Yes. It’s a unique reward.

Is it okay for the title screen to say “Fire Emblem Sacred War” when the title is Fire Emblem: The Sacred War?

It’s a “the”. It’s not a big deal, in my eyes. Who ever calls FE8 The Sacred Stones when using any form of abbreviation?

3 Likes

I spy “Etherite” In Kevoda’s screenshot which I don’t recall. Makes me wonder what I missed in latest patch, although will still wait for the final 1.5 (probably will end up 1.5.2 or so due to bugs :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Final Update is up.
A last party to go out with a bang.

1 Like

Oh boy. Guess I’ll be busy today.

1 Like

Damn, like everything has 30-40 crit rating. I guess Nihil Wards are mandatory huh? And mostly everything outside of sacred weapons (except Guillotine, because Guillotine is busted as fuck).

2 Likes

Can you start a new game on 1.5?

1 Like

Oh yes, can you spoil us on what characters/classes we will be getting on what floor, and also how many floors are there in total?

1 Like

I’m on floor 5. You unlock Mansel at Floor 2, Vigarde at 3. Probably Morva at 6. I don’t know who you get when you complete it, but. It’s either you know who or Gleb.

1 Like

You are fast! Do spoil me in a PM once you’re done, at least the character recruitment part so I can plan my final team. I want to see if I can’t crack the last floors myself. I’m still working on getting enough Dark Stones for my frontliners.

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

Yes, but you really shouldn’t.

With 30 Luck and Supports you can ignore Nihil and still be fine.
They are mandatory only for the final superboss.

completed yeeeet sacred%20war%20boss%20kill2

You really made me hate myself Seal
I admit Lyon made it easier.

Guess I’m done with game. It had it’s downs, but I had a really had a fun time. Thank you Seal.

1 Like