[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

hey, I’m planning on playing this hack but I wanted to know how different it is from the sacred trilogy - which I also plan on playing. Anyone help me out?

Downloaded this on request from a friend, and I have to say, I’m enjoying this hack a lot more than the original Sacred Stones game. The original is good, yeah, but the changes brought in this hack are a very welcome addition. Loving my time with it so far, sprite work is amazing and I love the approach taken with grinding. Just have to work up the courage to take on 1.50 Valni now

2 Likes

Heya, i really want to play this, but when i patched it, it’s not working, please help me or send a pre-patched ROM. i’d really love to play this and give my feedback.

The 2 games might load the same GameID save which is the FE7(US?) which should make it work on the (New)3DS(XL)/(New)2DS(XL).
I don’t know if they need the same Title ID or if having the same Title ID is even possible, I do know having the same GBA Game ID is possible.

1 Like

May I have permission from you to use your weapon icons for a hack that I am planning to make? I promise I will give credit, but even if you don’t wish to do so then it’s understandable too.

The ultimate FE asset repo has the weapon icons in Graphics > weapon icons

here’s the link to the repo: The Ultimate FEGBA Asset Repo

Thanks a bunch for the information!

You’re very welcome, i’m happy to help with people who want to get into rom hacking!

1 Like

Why the Berserker class have 20 Skill cap?

I’d imagine to keep them from being crit machines given they do have a passive crit boost.

Yeah is reasonable if is in Main Story, the Part 2 of the game have enemies with high stats and for example Ross he will miss to many attacks if he don’t crit

Because then you would complain that the enemy zerkers are too OP lol.

There are in-game ways to fix that.

Also get ready for a surprise.

Final final patches 1.36 and 1.51 are out.

Thank you all for sticking all this time to this long project.

Hope to see you all on the next one.
Teaser Screen

6 Likes

Yeah if the cap of the enemy Berserkers is the same as vanilla FE8 i will complain about how broken it is :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

do weapon levels not increase in this hack?

yeah.

Umm… I’m confused which one to download? Is it the 1.3 or the 1.5?

Start with the 1.3 and play the game as usual, complete the tower to unlock the extra characters if you want (only 1 run needed to unlock them all) and play the lagdou ruins (the rift) at least once (thrice if you want to unlock everything) then start with the 1.5 and the new tower.

1 Like

why are Seth’s growths so insane?

Probably as a meme but also it works. The games difficulty goes up as you go along. Growths in this hack are pretty high but trust me you’ll need them later on lol

2 Likes