[FE8] Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack 2.1.0

Hombre supongo que hablas español, llevo años tratando de comunicarme contigo por algún medio, pero me llegue a rendir, solo quería saber si el proyecto sigue en pie, es que me quede loco con la demo del 2.0, la historia de este juego me hacia olvidar que era un fangame, supongo es que es el proyecto de tu vida, empezaste por el 2009 y la 2.0 fue en el 2018 eso me pareció una locura, ya te abras dado cuenta que soy super fan de fire emblem y pues solo quiero jugar un clasico pero con otra historia, tu me entenderás, si sigue en pie me avisas, si no igual, seria una pena pero obviamente entenderé, chau bro y gracias por este fangame tan bien hecho.

1 Like

How was the development of english translation?

The English Translation has not been developed yet. Only time will tell.

Es genial tener desarrolladores de fangames y hackroms de Fire Emblem en español en esta comunidad. Muchas gracias por traernos este grandioso proyecto que lleva tantos años de trabajo.

1 Like

Hey, Atey here. I’m part of the team working on this project :). Just wanted to tell you that we’re still working on this hack rom. The progress is very slow due to different factors, but we might be able to give you all a demo at some point of what remains of this year (I hope!). It would be in Spanish, however.

The hack has had a lot of additions and changes since the last demo, so I hope it makes a very good impression :blush:

13 Likes

Update.

@Atey is revamping the faces for this project, she’s posting them on her Twitter account, so I’ll suggest you to follow her there:
https://twitter.com/o_Atey_o

Other minor updates include:
Class Type indicator and the support bonuses are displayed on the Support page.

I’m having some issues tho, specifically with the debuff system, that for some reason isn’t working as intended:
(This character is one of the three mentioned last year, they will be revealed when the next demo is relased… whenever that is)
I need some help with this, if anyone volunteers to fix this please contact via DM or Discord, I’m willing to pay if necessary.

I guess that’s all for now, see ya in X months :wave:

16 Likes

Female and archer, Bernie!

1 Like

Tiene buena pinta, ojala sea completado.

It looks good, I hope it’s complete.

I always wondered
Why Riku and Sora
Its hilarious to compare them eith Kingdom hearts

Btw
No Engage, right?
Or they will be in the chapters that are not drafted yet?

2 Likes

End of year update.

Everything up to Ch. 21 is done.
Now we can confirm that there will be a demo after finishing Ch. 24
We planned to release it before the year ended, but again, thing outside our control changed the plans. Adult life sucks.

We have the mandatory desert map with hidden items:
SkillsTest.emulator_01

And a recycled map from FE6 with some little changes to not get bored:
SkillsTest.emulator_02
(Those 5 units are the new 5 added from 3H and Engage, you’re free to guess who they are, but they won’t be revealed until the demo is released)
(Also, from those 3 NPC units only one is recruitable)
(Also, also, this map doesn’t have hidden items)

Finally fixed some bugs (mainly the debuff system), but now I have other bugs… These new bugs at least aren’t game breaking, I’ll deal with those… eventually.

If someone knows how to fix the promotion items, please tell me.
PromoItem
This only happens in the prep screen, in the map they work normally.

Also, big thanks to @Vesly for helping me to implement some skills (and congratulations for your midgame recruitment)

Their names were a coincidence, when I named my OC (Sora) I just looked for the most common names in Japan at the time and Sora was the one I liked. I hadn’t play KH nor started this project back then.
As for Riku, his creator (ikethekiller) chose that name because it means “Land”, Riku (OC) comes from a desert and has earth affinity. But he already played KH when he created his OC, and Riku happens to be his favorite character, chances are that he named his OC after the KH character.

Related artwork

@Atey made this sketch for one of ikethekiller’s birthdays after we realized the coincidence.

I guess that’s all for now.
See you next year :wave:

13 Likes

Happy to see this project getting more progress :smiley:

So we’re gonna explore Nabata’s desert as part of the story, and to this point we have already got the Next Gen FE characters, eh? I’m intrigued.

Omg im so glad this is still going well, i really want to play it, it looks so goooooooood, Ñ supremacy

1 Like