[FE8] [Complete] The Sun God's Wrath (Final release - 27 Chapters, no fatigue, 100% growth now added - 5/22/2022)

also, why in chapter 5 of SGW does it say you can get a lord only weapon? what is it, and how do u get it?

Because you can get Astrea’s unique weapon by speaking to Neried with her.

Does this hack have an arena? What chapter do they appear if yes?

1 Like

There are no arenas in the hack. I tried to make exp gain fairly strict in this hack.

How did you add the personal data tab, and make the stats tab show growths?

Personal data tab hack is here: Runa Does an ASM

Stats tab showing growth rates is a default hack included with the skill system.

Thank you good sir.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this has been fixed in recent patches (I have V1.62) but the sleep staff causes a glitch where my units can’t act at all, even after the 5 turns are up. It just says SLEEP: 0

1 Like

That’s an intended feature of the hack, like in Thracia. There is a dialogue prompt that discusses how sleep and silence do not end until you use the restore staff.

Ahh okay thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Happy belated New Year, everyone!

SGW v1.66 is now out at the usual link: Dropbox - SGW_Complete.zip - Simplify your life

The changes are as follows:

V1.66:

• Dullahan skill +3
  • Dullahan leans Quick Draw one level faster
  • Aura blade now negates criticals
  • Barry now has Axefaith instead of axe faire
  • Alice now has S rank Axes
  • Nicole can use S rank staves in tier 3
  • Text fixes

Originally, I intended for this patch to have included a fix for the growth display error when map animations were on, but the fix for that had errors, so that fix couldn’t be realized. As such, this is just a collection of fixes recommended to me over the past six months.

That being said, this is likely the final balance update to SGW. I will likely only do bug fixes in the future.

I have been toying around with making a new hack, so any future FE hacking I do I’d like to have be focused on that. I don’t know if such a future hack will ever be completed or even really worked on, but that’s just how things are at this time.

Thank you again for all your support over these past few months/year, and I hope you’ve enjoyed playing SGW! And if you’re a new player, I hope you enjoy SGW!

10 Likes

Enter the class change cheat code to stop the game.
Can you fix this?

What class change cheat code?

it’s probably a gameshark code where you can swap the class of the unit in a given deployment slot
idk how people are using vanilla gameshark codes on hacks given all the wizardry and asset relocation in them

1 Like

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gba/921183-fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones/faqs/36978
This code.

Thank you

You just need to use a tool like FEBuilder or the emulator to locate where the new location that information is stored in. The general idea of what that code does should still work.

thank you. I was able to solve it.

1 Like

How do you choose between Aoifye and Eren?

Spider chapter, you get one or the other depending on if you side with or against the spiders.

1 Like