[FE8] [Complete] The Sun God's Wrath (Final release - 27 Chapters, no fatigue, 100% growth now added - 5/22/2022)

Wait a minute. Did Blade make Corrupt Theocracy? Man, count me as one of your fans, really love that project

1 Like

Yeah, he did

1 Like

Yes, this is the sequel to Corrupt Theocracy.

just finished the hard mode, it was absolutely fun to play. but why cant katherine and ulysess get married in their ending. Daedules and Astrea too.

1 Like

Maybe in the next major update. At least make it or break it.

I was planning on doing an Iron Man run of this, but then I played chapter 23. That was a hard map

Ulysess has someone he likes and Astrea is too young for Daedalus’s tastes. Additionally, I didn’t think anyone in the cast fit the kind of lover Astrea would look for.

4 Likes

Even Sol has to go.

1 Like

makes sense, I love the game play and the story. Katherin was my MVP

1 Like

if you thought Katherine was good, Kent is way better with his gale force skill

1 Like

does anybody know how to recuit donovan?
This is my first LP

There is a way in Recruiting Donovan. There is a way to recruit Donovan before Endgame. The chapter where Serious is on, Chapter 25, you need to have Daedalus engage a fight with Donovan first, then talk to Astrea, and finally talk to Donovan with Daedalus and voila, you got Donovan.

Thanks, but how do you defeat Zalmoxis? I use the scrolls so I don’t get crit, but how would I do any damage?

Use the strongest units you have and strongest weapons at your disposal. Use the scrolls on your units to boost your growths rates in order to have such units to defeat Zalmoxis. Astrea, Daedalus, and Donovan are your best damage dealers. If you could not save Donovan, Pyron is your second bet against Zalmoxis.

Thanks

1 Like

If you get Donovan, can you not recruit Pyron?

You only recruit Donovan, but not Pyron. If you want to get Pyron, you have to kill Donovan. You can’t have both coexisting. Think of it as the Arran and Samson archetype, this rom hack has a few of them.

1 Like

dang, that’s cold

2 Likes

Well, he is a very hot commodity, being the sun god and all. Need to cool it down somehow!

2 Likes

r u the one who made Corrupt Theocracy?

2 Likes