[FE8] [Complete] Fire Emblem: Vision Quest (v3 by Pushwall - 1-Oct-22)

I see, when i tried recruiting that tile is usually unoccupied. Anyway thanks, i’ll try a few other things to see if i can bypass this problem and will keep ya posted as I go

2 Likes

Just an update, managed to bypass it and recruit honeydew. Don’t know what was it exactly that worked, if it was a reset or just opening the door and getting rid of the mage there. But i managed to get past it. Again thanks for the replies.

@Pandan So whatever happened to the alleged sequel? Will we forever be left in the dark about a certain eccentric fellow’s heel turn?

I’m trying to do a second run but boy, I feel like I’m just playing worse for forcing myself to give some units more of a spotlight. Freyja in particular. I mean, Gunnar has high res so he can kill of mages and level easily. Cashew joins low level but he has a great prf bow and can just sit back and use said bow to score easy kills on near dead enemies. But Freyja I just decided to fully give up on. She joins at this weird time where it’s hard for an axe user to be reliable cause barely anyone in the other side is using lances and every other axe user has had way more time to just outmatch her. Plus you get so many more axe users that I don’t feel she’s needed.

I wrote about it in the other thread, recommend reading there.

Re: Freyja - yeah it depends on who else you’re using. pretty sure she can double w/ steel bows w/ instapromo. I can see why you’d find her less useful if you’re using Gunnar, Cashew, and other infantry axe users.

What’s the other thread?

I’ve been generally avoiding promoting below level 15. Just a personal preference.

Edit : Thanks for the link @knabepicer , I’ll give it a lookover when I have time.

I accidentally went into Supports on the main menu and noticed they’re all unlocked. So I was looking through a few characters. Kinda unsure how to feel about some of the cast now. I already liked Cassius a lot and his supports make me respect him even more. But Anwen, on the other hand, comes across as just kind of an unsociable woman. Anwen x Radoslav Rank A also confused me with the way it just kind of ends? Nothing really gets resolved, if anything you’d think it’d result in a rank somehow dropping from how the conversation goes.

Summary

Also poor Storch getting rejected left and right by everone except the one Kuching soldier who’s told they’ll meet their soulmate outside of Obrero :o

1 Like

Oh sweet Jesus she is strong as hell, I gave her kaja jelly and leveled her to 20 and got her to 10 promoted. She is invincible now! Oh, btw I love your hack, this is by far my favorite story someone has created and is it so full of story and there is so much gameplay that isn’t identical it is beautiful :heart_eyes:. I truly love your hack

3 Likes

Thanks for playing!

1 Like

Do I have to kill Bromhilda? Does anything happen if I avoid her and let her live?
Also, Sigrid capped all of her stats lol

Hello, does anyone know how many earthals can be found in that game?

I don’t remember how many, but you should be able to get more than enough as long as you pay attention to enemies.

Eventually there is a shop that sells them, too IIRC

OH MY GOD! PANDAN I JUT FINISHED VQ. AND THAT ENDING!!! fantastic hack one of the greatest of all time in my opinion. The story you and your team created and then that ending. I had a feeling early on that it would happen.
well done and I’m sad that the sequel has been abandoned, but I understand. I’m in the endgame now. Fantastic work! :heart:

4 Likes

I paired Kasuma and Storch together. I’m glad that he was able to have a happy life

2 Likes

Thanks for playing, glad you like how it ended

2 Likes

Since the sequel has been cancelled, would you mind telling me what Gunnar would have done with the Dark Blade?

Didn’t get that far lol

Spoiler considerations

Would’ve probably done something where Horvath takes the blade and uses it to release Ove, which is something I cover more in depth in the LoT thread where I announce cancelation.

1 Like

Ah interesting :slightly_smiling_face: thanks for telling me. I wish I could wipe my memory and experience the story again without knowing everything. Thanks PANDAN!

Question what happened to Marley and his wife was he able to get her back?

Because the ending is a bit unexpected regarding that but overall this is a great hack 10/10.

Who is Marley? This def sounds like a plot point I would write though.

1 Like