[FE8][Complete] Bells of Byelen (24 Chapters)

That’s what I did!! The brave sword though… so so good.

Gotta say i just started and love the twins

2 Likes

Ch10 is full on Thracia, and I’m loving it all.

1 Like

I had to make an account just to say how broken and silly this hack is the difficulty is on another level and the amount of times I miss on a 94/95 hit is ridiculous yet the enemy constantly strikes at like mid 30s RNG on this hack is broken.

almost broke my computer playing this.

1 Like

So the hack is hard…because you got atrocious luck?
Also last I checked the hack is 1RN

5 Likes

google human perception of probability

12 Likes

Once you realize which characters are busted, the game becomes even more beautiful than it was. Master Knight OP!!!

1 Like

Was there any way I could’ve gotten the Kingmaker, or was that a homage to FE5?

1 Like

You can get the Kingmaker if you fulfill a side objective later in the game.

Spoilers

In 23, you have to capture or not kill Saif and his three subordinates. At the end of the chapter, he should give it to you if this is done.

2 Likes

Appreciate the reply!

May have just used Rogue Balduk and sleep sword for all of 23…. Muahahahah

Quick question, what do you get for beating Zues?

A sense of pride and accomplishment (or nothing). A future update may add a reward, but it won’t be very impactful.

2 Likes

How can i get rid of this annoying fatigue feature??
I dont want to spread my team, i want 1 main core team.
Even if the exp works like Suikoden where low lvs catch up fast i want to use my team and not constantly having to switch my magic user or my thief, i do like all the other features though.

I remember another game had this too but luckily there was a No Ftg patch or are there drinks that lower it at least?

Also do we get the supply skill for the main chars??

:worried:

8 Likes

Not sure how intentional this is, but…

Spoilers

Zeus is very much killable on chapter 6. I just broke his weapon with Cromar, and then used Zwieback and Cromar to whittle down his HP until Filone could damage him with her “headshot” skill. It seems like there’s no acknowledgement for killing him though… Is this a bug? If not, it would be nice to have some recognition for puzzling things out like this, even if it’s minor :slight_smile:

Ah. I just saw the post from a couple months back relating to this. My apologies for rehashing the issue. I’m really enjoying the hack by the way, and I appreciate everything that’s been done to support it after its official release!

1 Like

Finished the game recently. I’ll probably make a longer post about it later, but this was a really fun romhack! Giving it another look now, and I can now confirm you can kill Boro in chapter 1, though all it really got me was just Cleo, Loewe, and Svetomir being the survivors of a massacre

2 Likes

Why this shit isn’t being paraded around town on a throne is beyond me. This hack is actually fucking amazing.

It reeks of Thracia 776 which is not a bad thing nor will it ever be.

10 Likes

This and Deity Device should be in a museum.

2 Likes

This is the second time I’m playing this game and this time I have to ask: Chapter 6, the Azure Scepter… The boss has the azurium, and item that grants you an ability. However: isit possible to actually find the azure specter itself?