FE8 But With Child Units

This thread feels so long ago, I missed it and thought it was forgotten for a long time.

4 Likes

Admittedly I have been occupied with classes and other FE projects, but I appreciate the support of this one nonetheless!

This does sound like a fun idea and something I’ve toyed with in character concepts.

As for the current state of this project, it’s on the back burner for some other stuff but I may return to it. I did successfully implement a few of the children so it’s not impossible for me to do the rest. It’s more just finding the motivation to do so.

6 Likes

That’s a cool idea. I wonder how fans would tackle the child unit system.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dude, it’s just a Reskin. Nothing too major.

1 Like
1 Like

I said and then immediately proceeded to implement another unit and make further progress lol

8 Likes

It’s nice to know that this is still alive, it’s something that I’ve oddly been looking forward to for awhile now.

7 Likes

could erika’s daughter use the sieglinde? the same with the son of tana if he marries ephraim

1 Like

Huh, you know I didn’t think about that, but I don’t see why not!

6 Likes

I can’t believe I just heard about this, I just saw the title and Immediately got interested, Hope It Works out well! The Children Portraits Look Amazing, I will support this :3

how advanced is the project?

5 Likes

I haven’t seen any activity here for a while- Is this project still ongoing? I hope It Is-

It’s looking like Saleh!Ria is living up to that looking like the hero, Nada Kuya. All she needs is that Sieglinde and a promotion that allows her to use swords lol.

1 Like

seems interesting

2 Likes

is this cancelled? :0

I would love to see your take on this. I liked the dynamic that Colm and Moulder had in there supports, and I think a rebellious grandchild would grant us some more of this dynamic

So I know that project is dead, but I feel like Saleh’s daughter is missing. He and Eirika’s support is all about a legendary figure that their child represents and it doesn’t seem right to just slot Eirika’s daughter with someone else into that role.

Also what was the plan for actually having these characters in the game? Throwing them into random chapters with time travel like Awakening or a third generation?

4 Likes

Ria (Armor Knight by MrGreen3339)Bron'lach (Shaman by RandomWizard)
Ria Blue (Armor Knight by MrGreen3339)Errol (Wyvern Rider by XVI)
Fife (Mage by Phoenix007x)Hiram (Priest by Feier)
Acacia (Trobairitz by Ambrosiac)Wilmot (Merc by Peerless)

Perfectly ordinary pairs of siblings.
Delta Variant (Thief by LL)
Errol Pink (Wyvern Rider by XVI)
Again, very normal.
Suspiciously Ourple Hiram (Priest by Feier)
PURPLE HIRAM JUMPSCARE

5 Likes

Dang this is cool. Cant wait to try it