[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

oh ok thanks

Thanks for the reply, it’s really the Ooze skill. Btw may I ask what does Resourceful skill do exactly?

Does anyone have an ar code to fill the supply with weapons and items that would work with the 200 supply setup?

There isn’t one. You’re better off just adding items to a character’s inventory with the builder, which lets you do far more anyway.

this took me 3 days to beat, i loved it, by chance is there something like this for the other 2 GBA games that you have made or helped work on? i would very much like to continue seeing those amazing animations with the sweet sprites

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed the hack. I have not worked on any other projects so far, but I believe Project Ember does something similar to FE 6. I’m not aware of any FE 7 hack doing similar things though.

1 Like

yep project ember is one cool hack if you want to play FE6 again but for FE7 sadly there isn’t.

Hey, I know this hack has been out for a bit but what are the differences between your hack and the FE8 Redux hack by Azreal25? I’m not asking which is better, I would just like to know the differences between yours and Azreal25’s hack.

1 Like

Check both threads to see the different features.

From what I read on his thread, it looks like his project is more of a custom experience while mine could be considered an enhanced vanilla version.

Thanks man! I look forward to playing : )

1 Like

I know I said I wouldn’t work on this anymore, but… I found a few things that bothered me while playing the game and figured I’d iron them out. Here’s what’s new:
-Nerfed the liches and the Tower of Vani minibosses
-Further improvements to the AI
-Fixed the steel axe price (it was still vanilla)
-Changed the loot for a few Lagdou Ruins chests
-Fixed the animations for Hail and Rexbolt
-Elder Baels and Queen Baels had Lute’s personal skill. Fixed that.
-Added damage display during battle (made by 7743)
damage_popup1
-Added map attack animations (also made by 7743)
damage2

Data structure is the same as the last version, so saves should be compatible.

1 Like

Question have you posted it on the Dropbox or not yet?

Yes, they should be there. Why?

Ah ok ok I was just making sure before I download it.

Hey @blood, do you mind sharing the ID used for the Magic Dust statbooster? I want to boost my Dread Fighter Marisa’s crappy 2 Magic to something a bit more viable. Thanks!

I know you’ve more or less finished this but I came across a rather odd bug with Joshua, if he crits and does 0 damage it bugs locks up the fight. Thankfully just resetting that attack seems to reroll and prevent his crit, but i figured I should inform you all the same

Sure, it’s ID BC

Which animation are you talking about? Myrmidon or Swordmaster?

1 Like

It’s probably the swordmaster animation. That one is new and exclusive and I have encountered similar glitch with Joshua myself. Unlike his case, my Joshua was dealing 5 damage against a general in chapter 17 when it froze the game.

Fire Emblem 8 but it was made in 2022

4 Likes