[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

That’s me. I will start working soon.
I have some changes to implement, I will soon start working on Lyn mode, also adding some new characters. (Even some new classes.) But all of that will come with due time.

I am still thinking what to do with the new characters, like I may open up some new slots for those, but I am not exactly sure. But await some fancy news.

I will post a devlog of my own. So more details later.

10 Likes

since dance of glory was canceled to focus on this revisiting the units from the replacement unit PME might be an idea, you would have to reask submitters to use characters and change things though, but I think it’d be a nice gesture, you really don’t have to though. [I’m not just saying this because I submitted to it]

Also I might be available to help with text formatting [specifically the battle and death quotes] and other small things like I did with the class reel, if needed.

2 Likes

That is a nice gesture, yeah. I think I will ask around for those that I can see fit. And yeah, I would like any help I can get so if you want to help. Go ahead!

3 Likes

FE7TBS - PME-99
FE7TBS - PME-100
FE7TBS - PME-101
FE7TBS - PME-102
Took me 3 tries

6 Likes

Is that a steal loop?

I was just trying to prevent the thief from stealing the chests :sweat_smile:

1 Like

FE7TBS - PME-129
FE7TBS - PME-130
FE7TBS - PME-131
FE7TBS - PME-132
Don’t know what’s happening
But the tactician is called by his default name and the game crash if the turn ends or if I do an action with the bandits

6 Likes

I noticed the double ‘Link Arena’ options too.
If there is a way to hide these two options I would do it, but otherwise you can just ignore them.
Glitches ahoy!

2 Likes

Anthea is already Level 17 at chapter 19x
And I chose hector mode
Damn she’ll promote late

4 Likes

Seems I made the right choice :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Probably my most powerful unit
Great stats (can tank pretty well with Narcian)
Great choice of weapon ranks
Being a flyer makes her even better
FE7TBS - PME-134
FE7TBS - PME-136
FE7TBS - PME-138

8 Likes

Kind of excited to see what their promotions will look like :smile:
Anthea will probably get swords/lance/anima
I think Throne will get staves
And I don’t have any idea for Aireth, maybe bows

2 Likes

See? I told you I made the right choice :333 Look at me! I’m so good and astonishing and pretty >v<

Well, my promotion is Malig Knight, so only lances on top of the axes and dark magic :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey guys!
Started work on the rom hack. Currently working on my idea for adding new tomes. (I now plan to add 5 tomes per class, I will reuse gimmicks but give them diferent strenghts.)

Here are the anima tomes:

I mostly post them in hopes they are nicely balanced.
(I still plan to give every tome type an effective weapon.)

Hopefully close range combat and tanky combat add some unique fun to using Anima mages.

(I want to hopefully give each magic type more of an identity like that. With such unique weapons.)

9 Likes

THEBLAZINGSILVER.emulator
Also… You will be a trainee unit.
Like my idea is that you start out with anima magic and you can promote twice (using guding rings.)
First becoming a shaman and then a druid.
While you have literal normal mage growths you do have increased EXP gain in your first phase.
But still, you are not a good combat unit. I think having a growth project is a fun option and i think having a “Bro don’t fight.” protag is a nice spin.

(Also why doesn’t mark appear? I made it’s name [Tact])

5 Likes

THEBLAZINGSILVER.e2mulator
(Also why no minimug?)
(Nvm fixed that.)

But yeah, look forward to you being playable! And bad!

3 Likes

Getting the tactician’s name for a character is quite more indepth, you need to repoint the particular nametag thing you use to the function itself.

6 Likes

Seems like I know what I will do tomorrow. (Or I just go the budget solution of naming yourself: “You”.)

2 Likes

Can you also add an option where the tactician isn´t playable?

Well, my idea is that teh tactician will be mostly optional. Like while I think I may force deploy them in prolouge I plan to add in battle preps in every chapter afterwards and make not using the tactician a viable strategy.

2 Likes