[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

Thanks! I hope that the C-B support for your character will turn out well as well!

3 Likes

Slot: Raven
Name: Lavari
Class: Buccaneer (F)
Affinity: Ice
Portrait:
Sterling Glovner - Pirate Girl Nino

Credits: Sterling Glovner
Description: Former member of a band of pirates. Strives for a better life.
Death Quote: Guess… I had this coming…
Personality: Despite appearances, she is quite knowledgeable in all kinds of fields, like politics, history, and battle tactics, but will downplay her intelligence and knowledge due some events in her past, so she prefers not to stand up and be seen as just a simple fighter. Despite her distant attitude, she can be quite helpful and serviceable with the ones in need, to atone for her past as a pirate.
Inventory: Brave Axe, Iron Axe
Boon: LCK
Bane: DEF
Growth Rates
• HP: 80%
• POW: 70%
• SKL: 55%
• SPD: 55%
• LCK: 35%
• DEF: 50%
• RES: 25%

2 Likes

Ok i return for colegue and quick question i know silvia is for fe4 so did it happen after vanhalla or did somehow sigurd won?

3 Likes

nah, it’s silvia before the events of Holy War

3 Likes

I guess this is DEV LOG #1! There isn’t much rn tho, I just really wanted to showcase the mode select animations of the Lords with their palettes, hope it looks great!
(I have Thorne use Battle Sage animations as temp, until @MaxTheUltimateSwordmaster creates custom classes for him. Doubles as notification for Max!)
(UPDATE! Max messaged me with his custom classes for Thorne! Almost everything is set for the Lords now. :sparkling_heart:)

fe7theblazingsilverbetadevlog01

Btw @AthenaBaer & @Taylor I was thinking, with the classes of your lords, of putting the ‘Lord’ suffix at the end of their names for more flavor, like this:

• Anthea: Runeax Lord → Malig Lord
  • Aireth: Reaver Lord → Trickster Lord

All of these class names fit in the status screen too. Only exception being Trickster one, but I can put it as Tricker Lord for example. Hope it looks great and I guess that’s that for today! :star:

Thorne's Battle Sage Animation Credits

FE-Repo/Battle Animations/Magi - Nature-Type/[Sage-Variant] [M] Battle Sage +Weapons Repal by CranJam at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub

8 Likes

After watching this and reading through this thread lately i think i have be convinced to write for this hack as well. Just a year ago i help co writing VelvetKitsune with Just Another FE8 PME hack. Mainly all the stuff involving some of the bad guys and the world building stuff. I’ll mainly get started writing once all the characters slots are all filled up. And i probably going to write a support conversations with Josiah and somebody else character as well. Just as long as the submitter is fine with me writing a support with my and his/her character as well. But i can present you all with a taste of my writing skills.

Here’s what i have to cook up. This story event takes place at the start of Chapter 19 Dragon’s Gate.

Spoilers incoming

Madoka: Come on everyone! We should be near the Dragon’s Gate. Daimler must be there right now.
Anthea: Marquess Pherae!
Madoka: What is it Anthea?
Thorne: Why did you stop her majesty? We don’t get time to stand around.
Anthea: I know but… uhhh. I worried about you Marquess.
Aireth: Anthea.
Anthea: It’s just… what if Daimler, Dreyfus or Adria are all not at the Dragon’s Gate right now? What if we all are really walking to some trap of there’s? Your life will be seriously endangered. What will become of Pherae without?
Madoka: ……
Aireth: We all are worried for her safety as well Anthea, it’s not just you.
Madoka: Anthea i understand your concern over me, and i am more then grateful to have you on our side. But if Daimler and his rebels are there, then we have to stop them whatever devious plot they come up.
Thorne: Lady Madoka is right Anthea. That is why we must press forward.
Miku: ……
Aireth: Uhhh Miku? Why are you staring off in the distance?
Miku: I spot something… something… red.
Aireth: What? Let me take a look. Oh my god… those… those are Araphen soldiers.
Thorne: What!?
Madoka: There… there all dead!
Anthea: But how!? How could this have happened!? Daimler forces couldn’t be that strong to slaughter them like that!
Madoka: Guys we need to find General Quincy immediately. He must be alive out here somewhere.
Thorne: Fine then. Anthea, Aireth and Miku! Let spread out and search for the general quickly.
Miku: Agree.

Anthea: Guys!! I found him!
Quincy: “Cough”……
Madoka: Oh my goodness.
Quincy: …Marquess Pherae… You… and the others… found me at last…
Thorne: What happened here general!? Who did this to you and your men!?
Quincy: It’s… it’s was… it’s was Dreyfus… he… and his soldiers… did this to me…
Madoka: Marquess Zem.
Aireth: That bastard! Dreyfus is really starting to make my blood boil!
Miku: But how he and his forces could have done such a thing as this?
Quincy: We were marching toward the Dragon’s Gate… my troops spotted Lady Adria out in the distance… so we charge forward… when suddenly… Dreyfus and his army show up… out in the nowhere… and start decimating my troops… his soldiers… they strength… are something i haven’t seen before… they… they are not human…
Thorne: Quick someone find a healer right now!
Quincy: Don’t… don’t waste any more time on me… I am truly far beyond saving by this point… You… you all must lead the Lycian Army now… Get to the Dragon’s Gate… Stop Daimler… Before his plans are set in motion… do it… now… for… me……
Anthea: General Quincy… no.
Throne: Damn it!
Aireth: Daimler, Dreyfus and Adira! There all going to pay for this!
Madoka: Guys… let not lament on Quincy’s death right now. Now let curry out his dying wish. Let get moving to the Dragon’s Gate immediately.
Throne: Right. Come on let’s get moving.
Anthea: Of course.
Aireth: Dreyfus really knows how to make me hate him now do he!
Madoka: I know Aireth. I hate him as much as you right now. But we must stay focused. We should be coming up to the Dragon’s Gate right about now.

And that was it. I hope everyone enjoyed what i have came up with.

6 Likes

Great! Then I am sure we can both like greatly contribute to this.
I can imagine writing a lot of Zuiho related stuff, and supports as well.
I am sure this PME will becomen something great, I really enjoy how this will go.
Although I do wonder if it will be called dragonsgate even if the thing coming out of it isn’t a dragon but more so something that cannot be understood by a normal mind.
But hey, seems like we got details to figure out.

Even if my own hack doesn’t reach the light of day, I hope this hack gives Zuiho a great and fun adventure.

4 Likes

Ferrah example reading on pirate ship:

Summary

Those with bright resistence go west, those with defense must go east.
Such a bright light! The west needs light magic to shine!
Here is your tarot reading:
IIII The Emperor,
XII Death,
XVI The Tower,
X WHEEL OF FORTUNE
Now inner my vision and the vision of tarot and go!

(Tarot cards are randomly choosen. She uses it as a crutch to appear more meaningful.)

Zuiho example speech on battle before dawn:

Summary

This battle… it will not be easy.
Today might be one of the darkest days of your journey.
But, remember [Tactician]. You came this far already, you already did plenty right.
When we first met over a year ago, you had this burning hope in your eyes. For this very day, everything lead to this. The drums of war are beating tonight, bring your strongest fighters, your strongest lights, brace yourself for death and play the song of war until the end.
This will be the last time you will ever encounter this nasty fog, as after today, the fog will fear you and never dare to be in your presence again.
Prove to the world that no matter how hard they may try, you are the greatest tactician in the land and treasure that you made this for the rest of your life.

These are two example augury’s from the two augury characters. I tried to make them interesting and stuff, showing personality.

4 Likes

I also wrote Josiah speech before the start of Victory or Death.

Josiah: [Tactician] this is it. This is the start of our final battle. Dezdana must be at the Dragon’s Gate right now, preparing her final stage of her plan. Before we can deal with her however, we must defeat my brother… Daimler. He is certainly certainly not going to be an easy foe to beat. He’ll be carrying with a bolting with him. A long range tome of his. Daimler also has the legendary weapon called the Rex Hasta. That combine with his enormous strength, he’ll pack quite a punch. [Tactician], we finally hear. Confront my brother at once, and take everything away from him.

3 Likes

Oh, oops, I didn’t mean to keep my Sealen replacement’s name as Priscilla, that was from a previous draft. I’ve changed his name to Barry.

3 Likes

Tyche and Amelia Support:

C

C-Rank:

Tyche: Excuse me, but are you perchance a positive being of success and vitality?
Amelia: Oh please, I am tired of Tarot cards.
Tyche: Why that?
Amelia: We had this girl who said she was a fortune teller but instead just scammed everyone.
Tyche: Someone abusing this hobby? What were they thinking?
Amelia: Making money.
Tyche: And yet you understood that I was referring to the sun arcana…
Amelia: I do like fortune telling, just not by a scammer.
Tyche: Then maybe we can do a real card reading at camp.
Amelia: Sounds lovely!
Tyche: I wonder what it will fortell… especially considering this war going on…
We should wait until midnight so we have the best view of the sky.
Amelia: You think that will help?
Tyche: At least in the mood department. Seeing your destiny beneath the symbols of the stars…
Amelia: Seems like we have our evening for the day planned.

(Btw this is a reference to the first Augury person who is a scammer who pretends to see into the future and part of that is pulling random tarot cards to appear more meaningful.)

B

B-Rank:

Tyche: Amelia, I forgot to thank you for last nights dinner. You really cooked up something good at camp. Me and Mina both greatly enjoyed it!
Amelia: Thank you, I always try my best when cooking for everyone.
Tyche: Me and Mina have this dream of an own nation, even though I can imagine there are many things keeping you where you are, just know that you are in fact welcome to join us if you want.
Amelia: I am not sure, I am actually not sure at all what I will do once this is done. I already helped save the world, maybe after a second time, I should start taking a step back. I won’t stop being a hero, but I am not sure I have a third time saving the world in my body. Founding a nation sounds like a political nightmare, one that could easily escalate into a third giant adventure.
Tyche: Sounds understandable. But if the dust of the new nation is settled, you are welcome to retire in our country then. Then we can maybe read tarot cards, look at the stars and eat together once more.
Amelia: Sounds like a sweet retirement plan.

(I wrote this support in a way that Amelia could join Tyche after her paired ending. Like her ending writes that she eventually retires but if she does so in this nation or not isn’t mentioned so it is a “Headcanon paired ending”)

I hope you enjoy this support conversation. I tried to make something neat. Something that references the evenets of the game, shows Tyche’s hobbies and show Amelia’s older side shining.
If you want me to change details because I misunderstood something about Tyche, just say so!

6 Likes

Overall this is very good I do have two nitpicks,

Tyche wouldn’t refer to Tarot readings as a hobby, both it and stargazing are more spiritual to her.

Some phasing could be slightly improved.

for example this sentence would read better without the “maybe”.
If placed between “we” and “Then” it would read better.

Then maybe we can read tarot cards, look at the stars and eat together once more.

But as I said this is still all very good.

1 Like

After much critical thinking i decided to write a support conversations with Josiah and Aireth. @Taylor hope you are alright with that? Anyone here’s my support conversations with the two.

Josiah & Aireth

C

Aireth: ……
Josiah: Lady Aireth, your here. Is there something you want to talk about?
Aireth: Yes.
Josiah: Well I’m all ears. What is something you like to ask me about?
Aireth: …Why? Why did you killed them?
Josiah: Huh?
Aireth: You… you murder a whole bunch of people in Sacae! They were all innocent in all of this! They all have families you know! And you took it all away from them!
Josiah: “Sigh”… I knew you would confront me about the Sacaens Massacre sooner. And yet i didn’t become prepared for this confrontation. Lady Aireth. I understand your frustration toward me. But if it’s make your somewhat better, i to hate myself that day. I didn’t want to killed all of them. But i only did it under my brother orders. He was made Marquess of Cornwell after all. I couldn’t refuse.
Aireth: Oh that’s is a loud of crap right there! You did have the choice to disobey Daimler command, and yet you went along with it anyway!
Josiah: Lady Aireth. I want you to calm down. I don’t want you to work yourself up over this.
Aireth: Don’t tell me to calm down you genocidal scum!!
Josiah: We can discuss the terms of my punishment some other time. But for now, i must return to my task at in. I don’t want you to injure yourself Lady Aireth, but note this. Your hatred toward me is entirely justified.
(Josiah Leaves)
Aireth: …… “Sigh” damn it Aireth. You just have to let your emotions get the better of you. I need to confront him again about this. My people probably would never forgive me if i end on bad terms with Josiah.

B

Aireth: You there. Is commander Josiah in this tent?
Soldier: Yes Lady Aireth. But the commander is currently busy right now. You’ll have to come back later.
Aireth: But i just want to talk with him for a minute.
Soldier: Sorry. But the commander is not available right now. I’m gonna have to ask you to leave right now.
Aireth: But… but.
Josiah: At ease soldier. You want to talk with me Lady Aireth?
Aireth: Josiah.
Josiah: Your dismiss. Take it easy for the rest of the day soldier.
Soldier: Yes sir. Thank you sir.
(Soldier Leaves)
Aireth: Well it’s good to know that you taken care of your own men.
Josiah: Thank you. Now are we here to discuss the term of my punishment?
Aireth: No. That not why I’m here.
Josiah: Than what is it then?
Aireth: Well two things. One. I just wanted to apologize for my outburst in our last conversation we had.
Josiah: No don’t apologize for that.
Aireth: But Josiah. It’s wasn’t right for me to do that to you. I wasn’t even alive when the massacre happened. I have no right to chastise you the tragedy i wasn’t even there for.
Josiah: Glad you can understand. But still i don’t deserve an apology from you. And your second reason?
Aireth: What was your relationship with your brother before he became Marquess?
Josiah: Why? What the point of this?
Aireth: Just answer my question please.
Josiah: Okay fine. Honestly not a very good one.
Aireth: But why is that?
Josiah: Daimler… he was… very distance toward me. We rare ever talk. And when we did, he was venting his hatred towards the Sacaens. It’s was after he murder my sister and took charge of House Cornwell is when he started talk with me some more and relying on me. He made me general for House Cornwell, and let me take charge of his army during the war.
Aireth: But why does Daimler hate the Sacaens so much?
Josiah: “Sigh” that i do not know. No, this is all wrong. I must leave.
Aireth: Josiah wait!
Josiah: There no more we need to discuss. The next time we met, you must have my sentiments for the crimes i committed. But until then, i will wait. Goodbye.
(Josiah Leaves)
Aireth: Josiah… I don’t even raise my voice that time. And he still walk away from me. What I’m i gonna do now?

A

Aireth: Josiah! There you are.
Josiah: Lady Aireth. Have you finally decided on my punishment?
Aireth: Yes.
Josiah: So be it. Go ahead. Kill me.
Aireth: What!
Josiah: You heard me. Kill me. Take that sword of your and kill me now.
Aireth: ……
Josiah: What are you waiting for? Finish me.
Aireth: ……No.
Josiah: What!?
Aireth: No. Death is too much for someone like you.
Josiah: … have you forgotten so easily Lady Aireth? Do you not realize what i have done? The monster i have become?
Aireth: Yes! But i will not take an innocent live you know.
Josiah: Innocent? But… i killed your own people. I try to murder you and your friends back at Bern. I help my brother to take over Lycia. Why won’t you hate me!?
Aireth: Your right. I do hate you. And i will never forgive you for what you have done. But i can’t curry this anger and hatred any longer. Besides, you have become better Josiah. You’re still a good person deep down. Which is why i won’t killed you.
Josiah: Your… your too kind hearted for someone like me. So what my punishment then?
Aireth: I want you to stay in our army until the end of the war. After that, I’m locking you away in prison. I don’t know how long for, but let you decide on that Josiah. I think this punishment is the best for the both of us.
Josiah: Your right. I’ll will accept serving my time there for as long as i need to be. Thank you Lady Aireth.
Aireth: Your welcome. Now come on. The end of the war is near. Let us train for our unavoidable final battle incoming.
Josiah: Right. As you wish.

Finally done writing a support conversations. Hope you enjoy reading this? I spent hours writing for this.

4 Likes

Saw that there was no Merlinus replacement, and knew it was time for my boy to make an appearance.

Slot: Merlinus
Name: The Boulder
Class: Transporter
Affinity: Ice
Portrait:
Moulder
FE7 Moulder Recolor by Knabepicer

Description: He’s got the best 'stache of all.
Death Quote: Ah, I cannot fall here, I must retreat! Moustache, away!
Personality: Mouldertheboulder.mp4
Inventory: N/A

Boon: Def
Bane: Spd
Growth Rates

• HP: 100
  • POW: 0
  • SKL: 0
  • SPD: 0
  • LCK: 5
  • DEF: 100
  • RES: 100
5 Likes

Here’s a revision of the support, Aireth more in character @TheEmeraldKing267

C Support

Aireth: …
Josiah: Lady Aieth, are you well? Is there something on your mind?
Aireth: Tell me, why did you kill them…
Josiah: Lady Aireth I- who are you talking about-?
Aireth: The Sacaen people, families were maimed, cut down without mercy…
Tell me why…

Josiah: I- Lady Aireth please understand, it was done under my brother’s orders who was the Marquess, I had no choice! Were it any different I assure you I wouldn’t have ever done such things…
Josiah: If it’s any consolation, I hate myself for doing that…
My actions were uncouth, atrocious, and I deserve to be hanged for them!
Josiah: Lady Aireth, if I must forfeit my life to atone for my sins then so be it!
Aireth: … I do not need a guilty corpse Josiah, nor it’s pleas for forgiveness. If you don’t mind, I need to head back to the battlefield…
(Aireth Leaves)
Josiah: By the gods… what do I do…

B Support

Josiah: Lady Aireth! Please may I speak to you!
Aireth: What is it now Josiah…
Josiah: I have thought about your words from our last encounter, how such things weren’t necessary or useless to you…
Aireth: Yes, they are.
Josiah: Yes, yes… and I’ve thought of one thing you could find some solace in, killing me yourself. Please Lady Aireth, end this misirable cretins life yourself, end these blood stained hands…
Aireth: Josiah, Stand.
Josiah: Lady Aireth Please I-
Aireth: Listen well Josiah, I have no need for your life, I have no need for your pleas, all you can offer me is worthless compared to the actions you’ve committed-
Josiah: But Lady Air-
Aireth: No one gains anything from your death! I will not satisfy this suicidal desire of yours Josiah, and if you feel as though cannot live with yourself any longer then please, do it after the battle ends. I tire having to disscuss this…
(Aireth leaves)
Josiah: …

A Support

Josiah: Lady Aireth… may I say one last thing…
Aireth: I would’ve thought you dead Josiah, but since you have come to me I see, why not…
Josiah: Of course… I… Ahem… I still seek a punishment. I know now that death would not bring you anything, nor anything I could do myself… so please, tell me what you would want…
Aireth: Live Josiah.
Josiah: Pardon me Lady Aireth, but what do you-
Aireth: I’ve seen the good you can do, apart from your guilt ridden self. After this war ends I want you to stay living, have that guilt eat away at you until your time comes. Then, and only then, shall you earn my forgiveness.
Josiah: As you say…
Aireth: You’re a good man Josiah, I can see that, just don’t let this guilt define who you are. If it does define you, then you are truly useless to anyone you come across.
(Aireth Leaves)
Josiah: Thank you Aireth…

Writing Aireth a little more colder, nothing much. I hope this works for you.

5 Likes

Sure totally fine with me.

I’m probably not going to write that many support conversations. I’ll just let others do that while i write some events in the story. Again i am 100% fine with anyone here writing support conversations with two of my submitted characters Josiah and Rolf.

3 Likes

I decided to edit the conversation, I tried to change as little as possible especially with Amelia.
I mostly had Tyche more reverent of Tarot and stargazing, that aside, I made also minor changes to some more awkward phrasing, keeping the same flow.

C Rank

Tyche: Excuse me, but are you perchance a positive being of success and vitality?
Amelia: Oh please, I am tired of Tarot cards.
Tyche: What? Why?
Amelia: We had this girl who said she was a fortune teller but instead just scammed everyone.
Tyche: Someone abusing the powers? What were they thinking?
Amelia: Making money.
Tyche: And yet you understood that I was referring to the sun arcana…
Amelia: I don’t dislike fortune telling, just the scammers.
Tyche: Then maybe we can do a real card reading at camp.
Amelia: Sounds lovely!
Tyche: I wonder what it will foretell… especially considering this war going on…
We should wait until midnight so we have the best view of the sky.
Amelia: You think that will help?
Tyche: The stars imbue power in the Tarot. Seeing your destiny beneath the constellations… It’s magical…
Amelia: Seems like we have our evening for the day planned.

B Rank

Tyche: Amelia, I forgot to thank you for last nights dinner. You really cooked up something good at camp. Mina and I both greatly enjoyed it!
Amelia: Thank you, I always try my best when cooking for everyone.
Tyche: Mina and I have this dream for our own nation, even though I can imagine there are many things keeping you where you are, just know that you are welcome to join us if you want.
Amelia: I am not sure, I am actually not sure at all what I will do once this is done. I already helped save the world, maybe after a second time, I should start taking a step back. I won’t stop being a hero, but I am not sure I have a third time saving the world in my body. Founding a nation sounds like a political nightmare, one that could easily escalate into a third giant adventure.
Tyche: Understandable. But if the dust of the new nation is settles, you are welcome to retire in our country. Then maybe we can read the Tarot, look at the stars and eat together once more.
Amelia: Sounds like a sweet retirement plan.

4 Likes

Okay! This version reads well enough, I will put that as the “final” version for video. I am glad this support turned out well.

3 Likes

Slot: Erik
Name: Knull
Class: Striker
Affinity: N/A
Portrait:
Archer M (MeatOfJustice)

Credits: MeatofJustice
Description: Adira’s guard captain and Anthea’s former instructor.
Battle Quote: For orders of Lady Adira, you must die.
Battle Quote (VS. Anthea):
Anthea: Knull… W-why…?
Knull: Lady Athena… You know I must follow Lady Adira’s orders. You know you were my finest disciple, so this is harder than you think.
Anthea: Then drop your weapons and surrender! Y-you don’t have to die today!
Knull: Sorry to correct you, Lady Athena, but I’m not the one dying today.
Death Quote: Damn it! Unhand me!
Personality: Tries to maintain an honourable and stoic appearance, believing in a better tomorrow for Laus as Lycia’s rulers. Despite his intentions, he clearly doesn’t have a big grasp of what’s going on behind the conspiration and follows Adira almost blindly.
Inventory: Silver Lance, Javelin, Master Seal (droppable)
Boon: POW
Bane: HP

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/4m_zN2lrRgI I now released my video interpretation of this.

Yay! The second support is now done.
I wonder what I will do next… Hmm…

7 Likes