[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

Just realized Thorne and Miku will have a paired ending.
Tbh I can imagine their support to be lowkey wholesome.

Like that despite all of his bad luck cursing him the entire journey, with Miku. All seems to go right. But the difference with Miku is that unlike everything else, the promise to stay is a true one.
Even after Zuiho invited Miku to join her beyond the portal, Miku stays with Thorne.
Plus we can do epic funny drama with Thorne killing Miku because of Eliwood Ninian dragon fun. In the context of Thorne this is yet another tragedy, Thorne being the only one believing Miku will be dead for good, knowing his luck. But then she isn’t, whoever that god was who Thorne cursed, he seems to be on vacation and a more kind god took her place.

I now sorta want to write that support as well. Who knows, I may, lol.

2 Likes

Correct, I’ll make sure to put the tomes in those vendor lists!

I’ll also definitely reduce the cost. I’m thinking at first of reducing to 10k, since that’s the base asking price of other characters of her Archetype. But for whoever replaces Farina, do let me know what the new recruitment cost you’ll like to give him/her!

1 Like

Sure, I’d love to see it.

Okay let finally submit my second playable unit right now.

Slot: Priscilla
Name: Rolf
Class: Priest
Affinity: Ice
Portrait:
IMG_8469
Credit to JiroPaiPai

Description: A bishop of the St. Elimine Church with a strange personality and unusual habits.
Death Quote: Guess I’m dying… then…
Personality: Rolf is a bishop from the St. Elimine Church. Despite his position he act nothing like a bishop should act. He also has some very weird hobby such as collecting ducks & piece of somebody’s hair, spirit calling, and visiting graveyards. Making his own allies question if Rolf is a real bishop or is he a fraud. Yet despite his strange appearance and questionable behavior Rolf heart is in the right place. Healing the wounded and helping others when they are down for moral support.
Inventory: Sleep. Berserk. Vulnerary. Vulnerary

Boon: Skl
Bane: Def
Growth Rates

• HP: 75%
  • POW: 30%
  • SKL: 55%
  • SPD: 30%
  • LCK: 60%
  • DEF: 30%
  • RES: 50%

Also before i go i like to say that i am perfectly fine with anyone writing support conversations for both Josiah and Rolf okay.

Here’s Josiah again for anyone that wants to see.

Just private message me so i can see what you guys have come up with so i can give the okay approval.

5 Likes

Just asking. we get to write supports with any character or just vanilla supports

I’m pretty sure we’ll be mostly locked to the existing supports due to there not being much wiggle room in the ROM; at least, I recall something of that sort being brought up beforehand.

1 Like

Slot: Sealen
Name: Barry
Gender: M (I assume making a female class male gives it the inverse of the female class base adjustments?)
Class: Troubadour
Affinity: Fire
Portrait: Fe6 Martel

Description: A sadist who lives for inciting conflicts and shattering bonds of trust. Incredibly punchable.
Battle Quote: Yes, that’s right… FEEL the rage swell up within you! You can’t stop it from bursting forth! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
Death Quote: Heh… heh… hah…
Personality: See description. He knows full well that his gimmick is bullshit and he’s proud of that.
Inventory:
Berserk
Dracoshield (droppable)

Boon: POW
Bane: CON

4 Likes

I would also be OK with people writing supports with my characters, although I would appreciate if you ran the concept/draft by me first, anyway I tripped and made the final boss… oops

The Boss

Slot:Fire Dragon
Name:[!?@)($%^
Translated:Gabriel
Class:Ophanim
Affinity:Light
Portrait [use as class portrait]:By Sphealnuke
EXClassOphilim

Description:A powerful otherworldly being, Summoned by Dezdana.

Battle Quote:[!&#@)!())!()@, !(#)@@":}<{[(]…
Translated:You summoned me, For what purpose…

Death Quote:<$((@)“?!”!!><… S0RRY…
Translated:I see It was not you… Sorry…

Personality:
Angelic being, lacks personality, all text is
said without portrait, it’s as if a voice can be heard
from everywhere and no where at once, it’s speech and name
are incomprehensible to any human, causing mild headaches,
non humans however…
[Any non human playable submissions
E.g. monsters, morphs etc… they should get the text in english.]

Inventory:
Antimatter [reskined flametounge, uses no magic animations(indirect effects), use monster animation for this item]
Aureola
Pure Water
Afa’s drops

Boon:LUK
Bane:DEF

Animatter Icon:By Me
Antimatter

Animatter Description:
A matter destroying Blast.
There is no protection.

The class

Class: Ophanim
Description: An otherworldly being that delivers justice in the name of {<>?!@%#
Uses: S rank Light magic, Dragonstones/monster weapons

it is not weak to any effectiveness type

Class base stats: 120 HP, 17 POW, 29 SKL, 19 SPD, N/A LUK, 0 DEF, 25 RES, 14 CON, 8 MOV

I just shuffled the Fire dragon’s non hp/mov stats, removed CON for flavour and nuked DEF
so it’s killable without Luna or effective damage,
I think it’d be fair to take it’s Def bane from it’s Darkmatter stat bonuses.
19 SPD I hope is fast enough to make the boss strong, while still
allowing your fast units to doubble.
It’ll do the same damage as vanilla, 37 per hit with Darkmatter.

Extra content

If SilverRoy is feeling Spicy add 4 spd to the class base and make
the Darkmatter weigh 18, this makes Aureola go up a SPD tier
as such the boss’s AI may use it to doubble mid-high speed units
letting players get around the Darkmatter bonuses to DEF/RES
allowing for anyone to kill.
[and giving Aureola more of a reason to be in the boss’s inventory]

Battle Animations:By Sphealnuke

Map sprites:By Sphealnuke
MapStand
MapWalk

7 Likes

Very interesting and cool.
I guess if there is no one else I can make a case for Zuiho, the nils replacement, being able to understand what Gabriel says. It is an edge case I suppose, but considering Zuiho is tied to the dragon’s gate I can imagine her being able to understand.
At least if no one else can, if someone else can I am totally fine with her not being able to understand, I just think someone understanding is important. I would say, Miku, the android and ninian replacement is golden, but she won’t be avaiable for the fight. (I do suppose she can fill in the role of translator somehow if needed.)

4 Likes

Hello again. Just popping up to drop Rozaliya’s portrait. …Excuse me while I go and ded right over there. ack.
RozaliyaPME

4 Likes

I think that’s a good Idea if no one more suitable shows up [perhaps even if someone does] although I do also like the Idea of them [Gabriel] being completely incomprehensible as well, a kind of cosmic horror thing.

Anyway I would also count someone completely monstrous e.g. FE7!Karel as being not human [Ala UNDERTLAE’s geno route “what kind of monster are you?”] although in that case Gabriel would chastise them heavily.

2 Likes

Yeah. I get what you mean, it being completely cosmic horror could be interesting as well. I am not sure we have anyone who decayed that much in our group, though. But yes I do also like the idea of a “monster” being able to understand being chastised. I guess we will have to wait and see how it will go later.

Maybe we can also make it so that we can only see the reaction of those that do understand. Like Zuiho may understand, but the reader won’t.

Anyhow regarding supports
Maybe Tyche and Amelia can have one where Amelia, now a jagen, helps Tyche with wielding lance’s. Like I know that is a simple premise but I could imagine this as a simple support. (Btw does it only go up to B because of the forced A support of the couple?)

Also if I were to write a support, would it be okay for me to use your portrait to share it on YouTube as I currently plan to release every support I write as a YouTube video as like advertisment and archiving.

4 Likes

That’s an angle I hadn’t considered that’d also be great!

Yes unfortunately.

Of course, I don’t really see the point if you couldn’t use it.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/76t8J-vKi48 I now uploaded the video mock up of the support chain between Zuiho and Amelia.

5 Likes

@FuriousHaunter Holy molly that’s an awesome final boss!
I think I’ll go with the spicy Speed strat, it’s a very creative way for the boss to use Aureola as well as it’s main attack as you said. ‘No Eff. Weapons But Def Bane’ is a good call, since my hack will have eff. 3x damage multiplier from 2x, as FE7J, and that made the og Fire Dragon much easier to handle (e.g. i set up some mockup battles for examinations and og Athos floored the Dragon with Aureola & Elixirs lmao), so this should spice up the final battle for sure.
Lots of gameplay testings are in order! :muscle:

@ATHATH I’ll make sure to update the slots list with your units. Ty again ATHATH, this new story will still make him very interesting as a character i’ll make sure & i’ll also remove the ‘?’ from him so that it looks like the og until the reveal, promise to do my best. :handshake:

@TheEmeraldKing267 ATHATH un-reserved Eubans so you can take this slot back for Dreyfus.
I’ll update the slots taken list right away for clarification.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the video Tritra! I already have a youtube acc so I liked and subscribed too, wtg.
Also replying to your new drawing before I forget, also loved it!
Zuiho looks super cool with the fancy hat bard costume. :star:

2 Likes

Yeah!

I currently have a really hard time IRL but I dunno, for some reason I got really attached to this project. Like in a weird way, this is something that keeps me going, even in these dark times.

So… I will continue to help you out and stuff. Sorta weird in a way considering I really slow down the process of working on my own rom hack. Like… I didn’t drew the characters for my own romhack so far but instead I drew this Zuiho.

I really feel like this story will be one that will be going well. Like, I feel like this PME can become the greatest of all PME’s. I will for sure give this game the honor of holding my first Lyn Hard → Hector Hard Mode playthrough.

If you need more help in the writing or maybe even playtesting department, feel free to contact me.

8 Likes

Some slight phrasing aside, these are quite good, and read/flow well enough, I look forward to more.

4 Likes

Thanks! I hope that the C-B support for your character will turn out well as well!

3 Likes

Slot: Raven
Name: Lavari
Class: Buccaneer (F)
Affinity: Ice
Portrait:
Sterling Glovner - Pirate Girl Nino

Credits: Sterling Glovner
Description: Former member of a band of pirates. Strives for a better life.
Death Quote: Guess… I had this coming…
Personality: Despite appearances, she is quite knowledgeable in all kinds of fields, like politics, history, and battle tactics, but will downplay her intelligence and knowledge due some events in her past, so she prefers not to stand up and be seen as just a simple fighter. Despite her distant attitude, she can be quite helpful and serviceable with the ones in need, to atone for her past as a pirate.
Inventory: Brave Axe, Iron Axe
Boon: LCK
Bane: DEF
Growth Rates
• HP: 80%
• POW: 70%
• SKL: 55%
• SPD: 55%
• LCK: 35%
• DEF: 50%
• RES: 25%

2 Likes