[FE7] [Complete] Elysium Ablaze - A FE7 PME expanded upon [16 Chapters]

such a cute drawing of Artemis the Spider. I will wait for you to release a new version of Elysium Ablaze before I continue with The hack. So take your time.

here is all the characters I pick for Throne Mode:

I found more typo:

the correct sentence should be:“If Mark Thinks we need our fortune told, I should not stop him”

5 Likes

V.1.3.2 has been released!
I basically just fixed the Thorne 1 opening cutscene glitch.
The bigger update will come later, I just did not want this game breaking glitch to remain. So yeah, new version, better experience!

6 Likes

Yes Finally I can know what happen when Knull show up outside the castle gate after Throne and the group was talking about Zuiho being a special person! :smile:

1 Like

DEV LOG
TWO NEW CHARACTERS
In the next version of the game I plan to add in 2 new characters, although in the process I will need to cut some content. I plan to cut the “Replacement Yourself”, because right now if yourself dies in Aireth mode, you get another Yourself with lower CON. Honestly this is a rather obscure thing that I would rather cut to give you another character. And the other character would go in Rath/Armstrongs Aireth mode slot.

Character one would be a submission by @SilverRoy the creator of the original version of this “The Blazing Silver” to honor his work I think giving him the chance to submit an own character is fun. I even gave him two class slots to work with.

Meet Rachel, the Brawler.
{CapibaraInSpace} F2U OC 5
(By CapibaraInSpace and edited by @SilverRoy )
Since he requested her to be a Level 1 unit my idea is that she will be the Est of this. Joining in the second half of Thorne mode if you use Haru or Roshea to recruit/fight the boss, your other scrubs.
And to ensure she is worth using I decided to give her promotion an unique niche. I think I will make her promotion very strong, like that if you do manage to train her up from Level 1 in the late game that she will be useful for the end of the game. I can imagine giving her 9 mov and +15 Crit.

And for the other character I have another idea, there is Lavania, the Reissmann replacement, whose role is very small. So I can imagine making her a character who is playable.
WhydidImakethisaccount_THOT
Portrait by WhydidImakethisaccount.
I could imagine her being another Preperation 2 choice. Like you can choose her if you want a Berserker. Considering that this may be something you want, giving you that choice could be neat. A Berserker is useful for Thorne 6’s riverwalking and of course having high crit is something that can always be useful. Especially as I imagine her coming with a Killer Axe alongside a Hand Axe.

So yeah. This is my idea to make the next update more special. Adding in two further new characters. But then I will be unable to add any more new characters. But I think both of these are cool and add stuff, one being an Est and the other being another choice,

So yeah, hope you guys are looking forward to that! But first I will finish the Shin project.

5 Likes

Can’t wait!
Is this new update going to be compatible with my old save or would I have to start a new game once the new version is release?

2 Likes

It will be probably compatible unless you got the “You died and so the other you joined” in which case you would have a strange enigma of an unit but it should be fine. I think.

2 Likes

V.1.4 is here!
Enjoy Elysium Ablaze with the full roster size. 64 if I counted correctly! Wow, that is a big roster! The only official FE Games with more (Not counting generics) are Radiant Dawn, FE12 and Fates Rev. Although a lot of these characters are rather secret or hidden behind these preperation chapters. But I still think that is pretty dang awesome.

I hope the roster is a good one even if not all characters have a lot of screentime or dialouge. (Some only have an ending and a death quote.) but still, I hope that you can get attached to the members of your army even if it is purely because of Unit Feel. Or if not, you will have PLENTY of units to fill the ranks.

I guess I will look into making a tier list template for it soon.

Here are some screenshots showing some of the improvements I made! Look how I managed to squeeze in new item icons! More visual identity!
RACHELNEWICON
NEWZUIHOTHORNEMODE

6 Likes

Did you fix all the typos?

1 Like

I did fix the typos you showed me. I just didn’t mention them in the post as I don’t think a typo is really “screenshot worthy” unless you know what the typo was.

2 Likes

Using @SilverRoy tierlist as a base I uploaded a tierlist for this game having taken the assets from his tier list for all the characters that exist in the vanilla game and then added 20 new on top of that for the 20 new characters.

Enjoy making a tier list!
https://tiermaker.com/create/fire-emblem-7---elysium-ablaze-romhack-tier-list-maker-17432507

Example tier list:

Spoiler for the entire roster of the game

Seems like 18.75% of the roster were creations of your truly in the end, but I hope that is still okay. Over 80% of the roster are creations by other people, after all.

7 Likes

I find it strange that you can talk to unit you already recruited:

Moderator should I be concern about this message:

I see you fixed the screen freezing in Thorne chapter 1. Thank You

You miss some Typos:

It is suppose to be Bastet not Serket

who is this guy that appear when I try to recruit Sandra. I have never seen him before while playing in Aireth mode

This text belong to Sandra not this guy:

Typo:

“Can We Be Friend”
The Peg Knight hair color is werid:

“Basically her own assassin”

“Hatred” not “Hatret”

“Strength” not “streght”

“I hope for your sake that you do not try to Avenge your Marquess.”
“Avenge” not “Revenge”

“But what if it does not go perfectly”

“Motive” not “motif”

Why is Nova’s Mini Mug Different from the others?

the sentence is missing something: I would worded this sentence like so:
“Aireth being driven to avenge her people, she got here with just us”

“Forest” not “forst”

“with all these soldiers they will eventually be overwhelmed”.

Who can Miku Build Support with? by the way is she a parody of Hatsune Miku? :joy:

Who the heck is this?

Found a bug in The music of the preparation screen of chapter 2. If you use the Master Seal To Promote anyone in the Preparation Screen the Music will play the promotion music in between the normal preparation screen music even after the promotion is complete. So 2 Music Tracks playing at the same times it sound very strange.e

3 Likes

The cavalier appearing in the Sandra text is probably a bug leftover from th “I turn to towards the camera to talk to Mark” of one of the lords.

And Miku can support with the following units:
Thorne
Anthea
Haru
Tulli
Darezin
Ariel
Damhaint

As of now, A ranking Thorne changes their text in the “what happened to each character after the game is over” montage of thing, although I may add in more endings later, maybe one for each A rank support you can reach. Cutscenes won’t be affected.

I hope Miku will be fun, she is a jack of all traits, sorta. She is I think the only unit who starts with E ranks (other than Cardboards joke E rank Dark.) but her main appeal is that her supports are stronger, buffing attack and defense and especially reducing the risk of receiving a critical hit.

You can check the original the blazing silver post and look him up there if you want to know who kei is.

And who did you use the master seal on?

1 Like

I try to use the master seal on my character to promote him to a shaman then I restarted and chose Serket to promote her to promote her to Dreadmonger because I think promoting her was more important than getting another shaman considering I already have Oliver as my shaman.
Both Time the Music in the Preparation menu still bug out

1 Like

Huh. Yeah, the tactician becoming a shaman is sorta to give the tactician an extra boon due to having an extra weapon type. But I will look into it. Hopefully I will find a solution.

And yeah, having a dreadmonger sounds pretty cool. Just know that Yourself has pretty low stat caps and such unless you promote yourself you will only level luck and HP past a certain point which may be not what you want.

Dreadmongers are probably the reason the Myrmidon class was never picked in the original PME as promoting into a dreadmongers sounds cooler than a swordmaster. I added in Sandra to have any myrmidons so every normal class is playable.

1 Like

Shin’s week is done!

Enjoy a small mini hack made by me in seven days in the same world as Elysium Ablaze, expanding upon Shin, the villain of Aireth mode, and other aspects of the world of Elysium Ablaze.

Screenshots:
SHIN 1SHIN 2
SHIN 3SHIN 4
SHIN 5SHIN 6

7 Likes

RANKING
I now released V.1.5. The ranking screen text now has been adjusted to the characters. Only a fourth of the cast can appear here, but in return they are made sure to fit the characters and not just be remnants of their vanilla slots. And to increase the odds of you seeing these things you now get more afa’s drops.
I also gave Miku more paired endings. So if you support her with Haru, Anthea, Tulli and Darezin you now get a new endings if you bring both of them to the end. I want to make this so the Thorne support doesn’t get priority for being “the only one that has an unique ending”

Of course I also fix some grammar stuff but that is the usual with these updates.

I may make another “Spin off hack” maybe covering the first war that Amelia was a part of in this world. Maybe it can be something like a FE8 Ephraim route based hack. Although instead of magvel it would take place in the same elibe as this. I could even imagine that maybe the “Lycian League” was formed after in that game Lycia was the Grado and after they were defeated in that big war they just sorta reformed into these smaller houses with Lyon and his dad being dead.

8 Likes

Can you make a file that list all the available support between Miku and the other characters for both Anthea and Thorne Mode

1 Like

Okay, I will add that to the affinity explaination in the next update.

1 Like

my gif
Serket one round Kei with last hit a crit animation.
Thank you @Cath for showing me how to do this! :heart:

9 Likes

this mercenary color pallet seem off(that cow leather color does not go well with the red color

Farina has no mouth look so Curse. When she talk there is no movement in the face animation :scream:

Why can’t Pegasus Knight use Canto?

3 Likes