FE7 Boss Recruitment (v1.8 as of 11/10/21)

sorry actually im reply #200 i said so

2 Likes

erm… . . . … … ratio!!

3 Likes

Can I suggest something? Change the name of the hack to avoid confusion with hacks where you play exclusively with boss characters. Maybe to “Playable Bosses”.

But overall good hack, nice concept too

Also, please. FARGUS.

I recruited Eagler but when he rejoined hes Heintz? In the cutscene before the chapter it was still Eagler, is there anyway to fix this?

You still got eagler, he’s just not deployed, heintz appears when you pick augury on that chapter

Boss recruitment makes more sense because you’re recruiting bosses

3 Likes

True, something that fits the title of playable bosses more is the FE8 hack where you play as o’nell and the thunder general from grado and the main characters are enemy bosses

I know this is stupid to ask b2cause he was not really a boss you could fight but can we have a recruitable Ephidel maybe XD

@ArcherBias BTW I have wanted to ask, can i have your blessing to make FE8 Boss Recruitment? Im making it as a way to learn more about febuilder but i wanted to know if you would approve it or something

1 Like

Go ahead i had no plan to make an 8 version anyway

1 Like

Honestly FE8 doesn’t have a lot boss characters compared to FE6 and FE7. Most of the bosses are just Generic monsters and that can get kindly boring.

Hell, I’d be all for it. Good way to spice up FE8’s otherwise somewhat bleh roster.

Gheb for the win

1 Like

Will that bandit with the portrait be recruitable?
And would the story monster bosses be recruitable as well?

@ArcherBias are you gonna add Fargus? I’m kinda sad seeing him left out.

1 Like

I didn’t count Fargus because you already talk to him to end the map. Also, he’d snap the whole fucking game in half

1 Like

Also, I’m really not working on this hack anymore. I silently stopped updating it a while back, and there’s not much else to add.

In terms of FE hacking, I’m working on my actual hack, Doubled or Nothing.

4 Likes

speaking of that hack if you read this comment yuo are contractually obliged to play his hack and if you don’t i’ll send the entire selk armada to your doorstep

3 Likes

Aww :frowning:

So it recruits the generic instead? I think that last guy on the growths sheet is for that generic then