FE7 Boss Recruitment (v1.8 as of 11/10/21)

So after finishing this hack, I have a few suggestions- change the conversation after the Eagler chapter, in case Eagler was in fact recruited. Buff the growths of promoted bosses because their bases are pretty pathetic. And yeah, thats it, good hack

1 Like

Alright I get you guys arent working on this hack anymore but might as well try. Ive been dealing with a annoying thing where I recruited batta in lyn mode then in the final chapter made sure to discard his inventory since this had been my second run with him since in the run before that i had to reset due to getting softlocked. So i played the game and made it chapt 16 however it still soft locked me with it giving batta a steel axe then saying it was pilfered and softlocking.

If you could fix this or tell me a way solve my issue then I would be greatly appreciative.

Hm, im not sure

I’ll take a look

Thanks very much and very sorry to be a bother

It’s generic time

2 Likes

Was this the secret unit they were talking about?

Yes, he only appears when you kill carjiga before he calls in reinforcements

1 Like

@TheEmeraldKing267 bro, he has battle dialog with bug

2 Likes

Really?

added more dialogue for secret unit, probably ladt thing i do for this game

6 Likes

Last thing huh?

Uh… I’m shocked no one said this till now but, Carjiga is unable to be recruited.
He and the ??? share the same event… Literally.

I think you might want to look at him because talking to him to recruit him will
instead, recruit ???, but he doesn’t exist so it won’t do anything at all.

1 Like

I kind of agree even if there is no conversation at all and its just filler, It would be cool to see a support bonus to begin with. Though having shared recruitments would be cool as well if two boss units are already considerably close. Otherwise the rom is already considerably cool, though personally I have always wondered what a hack would look like that added filler units that are mentioned or coded but are not used. Like maybe an event where you can get Leila, Anna, and Jack.

Otherwise for Supports:
Uhai supporting with Lyn and other Black Fang Bosses and related units you recruit, like Lloyd, Zoldam, Ninian, or Jaffar. Maybe later a shared ending where Uhai decides to reform a Black Fang cell with another character.

Meanwhile have Bauker support with Laus recruits like Bernard and Erik. Better yet the dynamic with Bauker and Erik could be Erik explaining his future plans, schemes and paranoia to a very done Bauker as he just silently listens to him monologue and vent. Maybe get a paired ending where Bauker becomes Erik’s voice of reason that stops him from betraying Pherae, again. Otherwise Erik might dislike Eliwood and Hector, but a support would make sense all the same between them as well.

2 Likes

Hey! Im doing my second playthrough on hector mode this time and a strange bug happened, where Eagler was replaced by Heintz when lyn and gang rejoin.

Incase it helps, ive picked Glass, Eagler, Wire and Sealen.
Notably, before the end of Lyn mode Glass has the mani katti in his inventory and when spawned as a enemy, it doubled and now both he a lyn have one. Not really a problem, just interesting.

Just wanted to let you know!

Update: just going back to a previous save and entering the chapter fixed it

Forgot to mention, but Eagler DID receive items, and even has to send a item to the convoy, so he may exist in some pocket dimension or something

Can u recruit Darin and Ursala in this? I didnt see them on the grouping list

Yes you can recruit them. Both of them are in the special group.

Ah! Ok. I was curious if they might be but didnt see them in the doc

hello i’m not very good for all that rom hack and other hacking but i love fire emblem 6,7,8 and path of radiance which is my favorite and i always dreamed to have the playable bosses that it is the mysterious Kishuna or the unbelievable petrine the unfortunate Shiahram in short i’m very fan of your work but i’m null in pc and i wanted to know if it was necessary to have already the basic game or just to download your rom hack which contains the game plus the possibility of recruiting the bosses

You need to patch the .ups to an fe7u rom

thank you for the answer after I play it on romstation is it valid or I need another emulator? if yes could I have a link ^^’?