FE7 2: Electric Boogaloo by LagSpike and to a lesser extent Epicer (FE7 Rebalance) v1.0

Dedesett, I mentioned that the hack is intended for Lyn Hard Mode into HHM. The game gets glitchy for a lot of my changes if you don’t go LHM into HHM. I’ve mentioned this in this thread many times. A lot of the messed up stuff with the inventories is because of the modes you played it in.

Also, thank you a lot for these glitches. It’s hard to track down all these glitches in just one playthrough. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Hey, it’s no problem. The falcoknight thing is really helpful. I forgot to change the moving and hovering animations for them, so it’s really helpful to let me know that so I can fix that. I appreciate any and all playtesting.

Oh yeah, uh, Eliwood mode is super fucked. First thing you should do is update to the most recent patch. After that, try to keep playing and keep reporting this stuff to me. Who knows, maybe because of a small mistake by you, we’ll be able to get this bad boy working for Eliwood mode too.

Thank you for your help

Hey just a bug I noticed, on Lyn mode ch 9 eagler is changed to a Lance/sword cav but still has his hand axe which is now unusable. But great hack, I love FE 7 and was excited to see an improvement hack, most of the changes look great to me.

Hi i really really enjoy your hack i start in Lyn Hard Mode and i found this in the chapter 8 and after the turn one that sprite disappear
Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword_1590732769897

When the cursor is in Wallace, Wallace appears a little bit down
Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword_1590733563614
Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword_1590733873153

Can’t go past Chapter 9. Game freezes when Wallace shows up and demands that I use his Knight Crest.

Also, the ballista in Chapter 8 gets an Eliwood overworld sprite when the enemy archer boards it.

I am loving all the care and detail that went into this mod, I feel I can’t go back to vanilla Blazing Sword after playing this!

I do have one major hangup though, and that’s that the game just feels too easy now. I’m halfway through HHM and I’m just steamrolling through my enemies… I think this is primarily due to the crazy growths most characters have. (I also think giving the Lords unbreakable personal weapons makes them way too strong but whatever I can just choose not to use them)

I was wondering if you would be willing to release a version of this hack where the characters have their original growth rates? I don’t know how much work this would be but I’d really appreciate it because I love all the gorgeous visual improvements you’ve made! :smiley:

Hello. I’m new here and looking to find some good romhacks of FE games to play since I recently hacked my 3DS and can play them. I’ve been looking around but can’t find any download links on this site. Even searching “download” in the search bar doesn’t help. Is this a place where I can download romhacks or is this site only for discussion?

I’m not sure why you picked this post to ask, but yes this site has downloads for romhacks. What pages have you looked at, since most with downloads clearly mark the link (including this thread)?

This is the directory of hacks (both complete and incomplete).

I picked this post because I learned of this site from this thread and I was interested in this specific romhack. With that said, I already clicked on the google drive link in your screen shot and it didn’t work. Perhaps you might want to recheck that. The repository is good, though. As far as the “clearly marked” part, if it was clearly marked, I wouldn’t have had this issue.

In that case I suppose the hack’s creator needs to fix the link if/when he gets around to it. I’m still a little confused since your issue seems to be that the link on this specific page wasn’t working, not that it wasn’t indicated as the download link.

Is anyone able to download the patch? I can’t.

Yeah
The links don’t seem to be working for me either

Yeah I misplaced the files so the links are dead. Sorry! Look at it this way: at least you weren’t missing out on much.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your rebalance so idk why you’d think it wasn’t too good.

Is the link fixed yet?

Scroll up two comments and you’ll find the answer

does anyone here has the latest patch if yes,then can you give it to me?