FE7 2: Electric Boogaloo by LagSpike and to a lesser extent Epicer (FE7 Rebalance) v1.0

Hi i really really enjoy your hack i start in Lyn Hard Mode and i found this in the chapter 8 and after the turn one that sprite disappear
Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword_1590732769897

When the cursor is in Wallace, Wallace appears a little bit down
Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword_1590733563614
Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword_1590733873153

Can’t go past Chapter 9. Game freezes when Wallace shows up and demands that I use his Knight Crest.

Also, the ballista in Chapter 8 gets an Eliwood overworld sprite when the enemy archer boards it.

I am loving all the care and detail that went into this mod, I feel I can’t go back to vanilla Blazing Sword after playing this!

I do have one major hangup though, and that’s that the game just feels too easy now. I’m halfway through HHM and I’m just steamrolling through my enemies… I think this is primarily due to the crazy growths most characters have. (I also think giving the Lords unbreakable personal weapons makes them way too strong but whatever I can just choose not to use them)

I was wondering if you would be willing to release a version of this hack where the characters have their original growth rates? I don’t know how much work this would be but I’d really appreciate it because I love all the gorgeous visual improvements you’ve made! :smiley:

Hello. I’m new here and looking to find some good romhacks of FE games to play since I recently hacked my 3DS and can play them. I’ve been looking around but can’t find any download links on this site. Even searching “download” in the search bar doesn’t help. Is this a place where I can download romhacks or is this site only for discussion?

I’m not sure why you picked this post to ask, but yes this site has downloads for romhacks. What pages have you looked at, since most with downloads clearly mark the link (including this thread)?

This is the directory of hacks (both complete and incomplete).

I picked this post because I learned of this site from this thread and I was interested in this specific romhack. With that said, I already clicked on the google drive link in your screen shot and it didn’t work. Perhaps you might want to recheck that. The repository is good, though. As far as the “clearly marked” part, if it was clearly marked, I wouldn’t have had this issue.

In that case I suppose the hack’s creator needs to fix the link if/when he gets around to it. I’m still a little confused since your issue seems to be that the link on this specific page wasn’t working, not that it wasn’t indicated as the download link.

Is anyone able to download the patch? I can’t.

Yeah
The links don’t seem to be working for me either

Yeah I misplaced the files so the links are dead. Sorry! Look at it this way: at least you weren’t missing out on much.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your rebalance so idk why you’d think it wasn’t too good.

Is the link fixed yet?

Scroll up two comments and you’ll find the answer

does anyone here has the latest patch if yes,then can you give it to me?