[FE6] [COMPLETE] Fire Emblem: Lyn's Bizarre Adventure PME v1.0

Maybe the throne bug is just Bulwarks not using the correct animation set for healing from terrain? If you have a player bulwark get injured and sit on a fort to heal, what happens? Does it happen when consuming a vuln?

Updated v0.9a is already finished and available for download in the OP!

The new changes and fixes were put in the Changelog on post #371.

Enjoy. :star:

3 Likes
0.9a Gameplay notes (Chapters 16x-22 Hard Mode)

Chapter 16x

• We get Nikodemos this chapter, and his stats are… kind of bad at this stage in the game, all things considered, but extra units to fill the becnh are still appreciated.
    FE6 LBA-81
    FE6 LBA-82

• What? A mercenary attacked Orva (with anims off), and then this appeared after.
    FE6 LBA-83
    Glitchy visual effect on Orva, but otherwise everything is fine.
    FE6 LBA-84
    It’s also on an enemy striker?
    FE6 LBA-85
    FE6 LBA-86
    It seems to be connected with taking damage.
    FE6 LBA-89
    FE6 LBA-90
    ah, its the health bar patch bugging out on this chapter.

• Random generic sniper vs Theo
    FE6 LBA-91
    FE6 LBA-93

• Average Lyn Moment
    FE6 LBA-95

• Best prepromote in the game fr fr
    FE6 LBA-96

• Decided to train up Lyn on one of the level 14 snipers and the results were somewhat what I was expecting.
    FE6 LBA-97

Chapter 17

• Off to a great start.
    FE6 LBA-98

• Unrelated, but I really like how this part of the map looks.
    FE6 LBA-99

• Oh.
    FE6 LBA-100
    FE6 LBA-101

• What?
    FE6 LBA-104

Chapter 18 (Ilia)

• For some reason I’ve never been to Sacae. Maybe it’s a blessing that I’ve never played through FE6 Sacae.

• Martel? It’s clearly Kris that is guarding the castle.
    FE6 LBA-105

• Hopefully they dont end up fighting each other…
    FE6 LBA-107

• My god this is a good unit.
    FE6 LBA-108

• Now the throne glitch also happens with Kris?
    FE6 LBA-111
    FE6 LBA-110

Chapter 19 (Ilia)

• Not much to say other than the chapter is slow and boring

• FE6 LBA-116

Chapter 20 (Ilia)

• mercenariesl.
    FE6 LBA-117

• Forcing the prisoners to get some rest on turn 1.
    FE6 LBA-118

• This has got to be the saddest berserker I have ever seen.
    FE6 LBA-120

Chapter 20x

• I really should have trained a thief…
    FE6 LBA-124

• Awesome.
    FE6 LBA-127
    FE6 LBA-128

Chapter 21

• For this chapter, I opted to deploy only my best units so that nobody frail gets surprise killed by a stray wyvern.

• Is it just me or do these unpromoted enemies seem kind of underleveled?
    FE6 LBA-131

• Amos is pretty good for dealing with the magic units that Tharja and Anastasia have trouble damaging and surviving respectively. His low speed does mean he relies on the legendary bow to double.
    FE6 LBA-130

• I could’ve sworn they were supposed to have a battle convo.
    FE6 LBA-134

Chapter 21x

Flierskipped/Warpskipped.

• This boss feels more like something you’d fight in the early midgame.
    FE6 LBA-135

Chapter 22

My Party this chapter if you feel like looking at it

FE6 LBA-136

FE6 LBA-137

FE6 LBA-138
FE6 LBA-139
FE6 LBA-140
FE6 LBA-141
FE6 LBA-142
FE6 LBA-143
FE6 LBA-144
FE6 LBA-145
FE6 LBA-146
FE6 LBA-147
FE6 LBA-148
FE6 LBA-149

• The music of this chapter does get tedious to listen to after a while.

• Make sure to buy restore staves when you can, they make the endgame a LOT easier. Turns out not having any restore staves with your strongest units berserked is a bad idea.

Zephiel spoiler

• If only my Lyn was this good.
    FE6 LBA-150
  • In general, Gnurr as a boss fight felt too easy. I think the Gullin Katti Should’ve been 1-2 range, as it’s too easy to tank with one unit, then 2 range with a bunch of other units, though maybe this boss being so easy is a bit of gameplay-story integration…
4 Likes

Awesome. Seems that all freeze/crash bugs has been fixed in the current patch then.

I’ll keep a look out to fix these typos, and also about the new boss quotes (beside ones that are already in vanilla), they’ll be implemented in the compete v1.0 release.

Finally about the Zanbato, it seems that Scouters were left of the class list of weapons effective against horseback (Lyn’s Tsurugi is still effective). I’ll fix that too in the next release.

Ty again. :star:

6 Likes

Aww hell naw this cannot stand, we must add a 2nd and 3rd phase now

4 Likes

So yeah it was idea steal all of her items get free divine stone (becuse she drop item when killer)
(Also i have idea that i forgot to put on lost that around map arę morę manakate with stealable stats booster to turn this map in haveing traing a Thief chęci … @SilverRoy if you fill nice then can you still do it (2 2 female and male dragons with stealable statsbosster?/

Why?
This is FE6 you can just steal stuff, you don’t need higher speed, if you use rescue or rescue staff you can steal with no consequence, even with level 1 thief.

1 Like

Wait, you don’t need the speed stat to steal in FE6? I didn’t know that.

1 Like

@Ignis I like this idea, but in the end I’ll leave them as is, as there is already a really good number of obtainable stat boosters through the game (not to mention the secret shop that sells them, it’s still available same as vanilla lol).

@FuriousHaunter @AnneEgge Correct, I believe it’s because in vanilla FE6, since thieves can’t promote, they made it like that so they can still steal items from 20+ Spd lategame enemies.

And I didn’t change the steal mechanics at all, so you can still for example have your Lvl 1 Michael steal any item even at the final chapters np.

5 Likes

Hey uhh i noticed in chp.6 if tharjia(cant really look at it rn) does battle with the boss the game glitches you out if your on My!Boy

Is My!Boy an emulator for Android? Because I can’t actually do tests on mobile, only on PC, so I’ve really no idea if they have some quirks in those emulators (or any other hack for that matter).

The only real solution I can think of is testing on another emulator to see if it will work.

1 Like

It is an android emulator and a very good one plus ive done battle many times with the unit and this the first type this has happened

1 Like

I understand! I’ve done tests on my end, Tharja fighting the Ch. 06 boss, and it’s still working all right, the animations all have their corrects line of codes.

So this might be a bug for Android emulators, and the only way then is making sure anims are turned off, at least if you’re having unpromoted healers in range of bosses (if that only happens while anims are turned on) (also is it only the healers, or did it also happen with another unit?).

(ALSO, I know the ‘new magic animations patch’ aren’t the culprit, since the Ch.06 boss uses a vanilla weapon, while that one new staff also uses a vanilla animation).

1 Like

Ya its just Tharjia i went to have her to heal the attacker then they went to attack her(cuz she cant hit 2 range unpromoted) and it just stops the hack but fighting with other units it doesnt lag

2 Likes

hehehehehe it is something nice to see that my now Bishop Raiden defeats Juev (Legance replacement) in a light magic battle where his divine does 0 damage and he even tried critting XD.

just shows that raidens idea of Using light magic against light magic users and dark magic users to counter them and his dark magic against anima magic users so he can protect everyone.

the even funnier thing is he can even use Bodkin the damage staff which you can use to rank up his staff rank.

“I am a protector and healer BUT clocks staff

I just love this.

2 Likes

Oooh i could be meaaaan i have many draco shields saved ip just giving them all to raiden being a tank in anythi g XD i thi k i have like 3? So +6 def pfff

1 Like
0.9a Gameplay Notes (End of Hard Mode)

Chapter 23

• Not much notable in the chapter other than it plays very much like vanilla.

• Erik is a perfectly servicable prepromote, his high hit rates and stats in general are very nice.
    FE6 LBA-156

• I’m pretty sure most of, if not all of the supports in this game are custom written. I wonder if any of them come close to being as chaotic and unexpected as Lucille and Castene getting drunk and doing it in a bush. That, or I misinterpreted that entire B support and they’re doing something completely different (I had to look twice when reading this support because of how much I couldn’t believe what I was reading).
    FE6 LBA-157
    FE6 LBA-158
    FE6 LBA-159

Chapter 24

• Della is shorter than I remember her being.
    FE6 LBA-160

• FE8 chapter 21 music is the map theme here.

• Turns out, Irina is pretty good this chapter even if you didn’t train her at all, just because of how much res she has and how hard she hits the enemy manaketes.
    FE6 LBA-161

• It is unsatisfying how close capped Tharja is to one shotting some of the manaketes of this chapter.
    FE6 LBA-162

• Nice.
    FE6 LBA-163

• Wow. That’s a crazy dark tome.
    FE6 LBA-164
    FE6 LBA-165

• This guy feels more like a final boss than Gnurr is. I guess his one weakness is his tome having the eclipse effect instead of like 20 mt or something.
    FE6 LBA-167

• Nope, I was spot on about the B support :rainbow_flag:
    FE6 LBA-168
    FE6 LBA-169

Final

• AAAAAA
    FE6 LBA-170

• Kind of odd to have these in an inventory now that it doesn’t matter, though maybe thats the point.
    FE6 LBA-171

• FE6 LBA-174

Epilogue

Full Character endings
  • aw, no paired ending
    FE6 LBA-176
    FE6 LBA-182

• 513 Battles. Wow. Just goes to show how crazy good a fantastic flier like Anastasia performs.
    FE6 LBA-178

FE6 LBA-177
FE6 LBA-179
FE6 LBA-180
FE6 LBA-181

FE6 LBA-183

FE6 LBA-184
Overall, the hack was a blast to play through. Dialogue was great, Music was great (little too many Fe8 tracks imo), gameplay was phenomenal in the early game, late game is still pretty easy, though the bosses of chapter 23 and 24 are challenging enough.

4 Likes

SilverRoy:
fire-writing

I love it.

5 Likes

A good ol striker miss

3 Likes

@Shadow_the_halberdier I completely forgot to ask you before!

Do you have the most recent version of the patch? (That’s already up for download in the OP)

Just to be sure that you’re playing on the correct version where I fixed all the game freezing/crashing bugs that were reported.

1 Like