[FE16] [WIP]Crimson Flower Demake (Retelling)

I know you want to give him more a personality but please let us name him. Pretty please?

1 Like

Will we be able to recruit other students. Or will we be locked to the Black eagle students only?

1 Like

I will try hard to learn how to do so, and then letā€™s hope it works out good!

No. Lysithea, Marianne for example will be recruited into the Black Eagles later on also.

Also here, my chapter 2 map progress!

4 Likes

Red Canyon or where you fight Lonato?

2 Likes

looks like red canyon to me. Plus lonatoā€™s chapter you start on the right, while in the red canyon you start below a bridge, which looks to be the case here

1 Like

You both are right, itā€™s the red canyon but different in my retelling. This is where you slay some bandits and they slay you, they have to or they face deadly consequences.

1 Like
Screenshots

Note: TWSITD will not be fought here, they are set to a high level but leave after turn 3.
This chapter introduces the cavalry unit and everyoneā€™s favorite reaver guys!
Currently Enemy units are set at Level 3-5
Player Units are Level 2 excluding Byleth who should be Level 3 or 4 by then and Edelgard should be 3-4 if fed good exp.
LT_2022-04-13_20.11.08.886842
LT_2022-04-13_20.46.06.333343
LT_2022-04-13_20.46.18.829562
LT_2022-04-13_20.50.35.512815
LT_2022-04-13_20.53.56.539188

4 Likes

Hell Idunn,I canā€™t wait to play your hack.
Itā€™s cool,isnā€™t it?
Ok,actually I really want to know when could we have the Demo or something.
Before now,I have enjoyed the remark of FE1.2.9.10 on gba.Yet it would be very hard to remark FE16,I still look forward it.

1 Like

Right now Iā€™m working on Chapter 2 and I think a 3 Chapter Demo would be possible during the weekend or next week maybe? It would include the Prologue and the first two chapters.

Just keep in mind that itā€™s not a rom and actually a game engine itself.

Thanks for reply!

6 Likes

Yes I forgot to give him a weapon but realized it to late, I fixed it after taking the video.

https://youtu.be/ooruzlD8xNU

Hype for chapter 3 gameplay next.

4 Likes

Itā€™s time!!

The first EA aka Demo for this project.
It features:

• Broken english
  • Cool Characters from three houses
  • Edelgard
  • The first chapters (Prologue-Chapter 2)
  • Salt
  • Anger
  • You will die a lot
  • Everyone has now a birth month affinity
  • Soundtrack from the actual game which isnā€™t looped yet

NOW PLS READ THIS NOTICE: DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT USE ANY OF THE USED STUFF THATā€™S IN THIS GAME!! THIS MEANS ANYTHING I USE IN THIS PROJECT! PLS RESPECT THIS AND IF YOU WANNA USE THOSE PLS ASK THE CREATORS OF THEM FOR PERMISSION LIKE I DID. Thank you for reading.

Huge thanks to the people over the demake server for testing a closed alpha and a lot of it to Rain!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kz1pVmbx0lfY4iHUVI6GggFnOzeVyMGN/view?usp=sharing

Pls be mindful, this is a very early alpha at best, so there will be some problems! Pls leave some feedback also so I can make this even better for the future :slight_smile:

Also, if you are a YouTuber no matter if small or big, maybe if you could record some footage that would mean a lot also :slight_smile:

Thank you all for waiting and have fun! See you soon.

Edit: This is not a rom game, all you need to do is extract the zip and then hit the double click batch to start the game

8 Likes

Mentioned in a demake post. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey everyone itā€™s been a while :slight_smile:

Just wanted to announce something quick here!
I have thought about deriving from the early preskip story, and after the Lonato chapter go a different pathway with Edelgardā€™s story.

The Gang will still do funny protection at one day, but the Flame Emperor approaches and frames Edelgard as the culprit behind the attack on the students as well with the bandits at the canyon and the uprising from Lonato. Rhea and the rest already being sus of her since she spared Lonato donā€™t hesistate to engage her!

Byleth sides with Edelgard for some reason, making Rhea really mad and attacking Byleth but nothing happens bc Jeralt appears and for reasons unknown to himā€¦ he defends them. After this funny battle they leave the monastery and try finding a place to hide for a while until they can safetly go to Enbarr.

Unknown to them, a mysterious foe is hunting them down.

So this is kinda what will be done for the rest of the preskipā€¦ I think this might be better to do then go full original game as that May become quickly boring also and the Timeskip will already be different.

Reminder this isnā€™t all about Bylethā€¦ itā€™s about Edelgard and pretty much a What If Story

Also IS stop stealing my ideas for heroes or hopes lol

5 Likes

This sounds great very excited for your version of the story

1 Like

You had me at broken English

Also is there a discord for this project?

2 Likes

I promised one like a month ago Iirc but I havenā€™t gotten around setting it up yet actually.

Oh also progress will happen still this year, Iā€™m currently just planning up a actual Church Route without Byleth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh so your doing a remake for the church route too?

3 Likes

Yeah but completely new and not like the actual game and more like a church route after the game events/alternate Story

2 Likes

Replying again to you since you asked it first, the Server is now officialy joinable

Also looking for a few team members to help with this mainly mappers and spriters for now, information also on the server!

2 Likes