[FE16] [WIP]Crimson Flower Demake (Retelling)

Time for some screens again!

Screens

LT_2022-06-07_16.05.47.351081
LT_2022-06-07_16.06.08.498160
LT_2022-06-07_16.05.28.577437
LT_2022-05-15_17.29.53.017594
Fog leave like real game and then you fight even more because that's how life works - YouTube

6 Likes

I haven’t tried out the Demo, so maybe you already have it, but I think it would be great if you had the character first kill quotes for chapter 2 like there is in Three Houses, since I think it adds a lot of the charm to the characters.

1 Like

Hey all, it’s been a while since the last time.

Short Information, my project corrupted with Lex Talionis and the backups of it won’t work anymore. Also I tried using the old Demo I had but Lex suddenly likes to corrupt them a lot which is a bummer.

Project will undergo a massive change also with the release of Hopes and all, also might move it onto Fire Emblem Builder for easier handle and probably will get some people to help me a bit.

That’s all for now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m late to this, but recruiting Kronya makes no sense because she’s utterly evil like the rest of the Slitherers and wants nothing more to than kill every single person she sees, which is why she’s caught in the first place. She simply could not help blowing her cover to kill someone. And the reason that Thales doesn’t care that she lives or dies is because she’s a problem for his plans because she’s just that terrible of a subordinate (and the Slitherers are all sociopathic serial killers). The Slitherers hate everyone who live on the surface, so why would Kronya join Edelgard? And Kronya and Edelgard aren’t close at all, they’re pretty much as opposite personalities as you can get.

4 Likes

I do get some ideas to suggest.

1 Since Three Hopes introduces new characters why not make someone like Count Bergliez playable? Although he could possibly be a late game unit. And maybe make someone like Count Varley a boss.

2 How about a playable PallardĂł? Three Houses stated that he was once a merchant in Garreg Mach Monastery but have to turn into a life of thievery. So why not have someone like Hubert persuade PallardĂł with large amounts of cash but he has to join Edelgard army until the war ends. Maybe have players choose to spear PallardĂł and recruit him or just kill him much like Shura in Fates. And also like Shura if you kill PallardĂł you get a really good item in return.

3 Since Lonato could be playable in this how about Gwendal as green unit? Just have both Edelgard and Lonato display on any map. Then have Edelgard talk to Lonato to summon Gwendal on to the map. Basically like Roach in Project Ember.

4 Temporary playable Acheron? To justify Acheron being temporarily be playable. Maybe Edelgard forces Acheron to assist in her army or get killed by Hubert or Jeritza for very cowardly backstab the alliance. Have him be playable for three or four maps. Then someone like Thales Disguises as Lord Arundel to manipulate Acheron to betray Edelgard. Then Acheron can become a boss for you to kill.

Those are my ideas right there.

1 Like

I really hope this gets finished its no fair for crimson flower to get left in limbo after blue lions got a full release

1 Like

I will admit I am rather curious what you intend to do with Kronya and Solon, while I agree that they should not have been ditched. At the same time, it would make more sense if they shared more of Thales outlook during the story.

Hypothetically speaking, if we aren’t making TWSITD the generic cartoon villains, and instead building on the vengeful precursors whose world was destroyed by the goddess and seek revenge. Then revenge should ideally be a part of each of the characters.

It always bugged me that Kronya was just Peri 2.0 instead of being a nuanced assassin who was willing to cut anyone down who stood between her and killing the remaining children of the goddess. Solon on the other hand was mostly fine, but betraying his own kind seemed really weird given the Agarthans seemed to have a very, us against the world mentality. So the only change I could see being there world be keeping the evil genius, but less of a back stabbing prick?

I’ll stop there, as I could go on for awhile. Playing 3H I really got invested in discovering who the Agarthans were, and can sympathize with them on a lot of levels. So it’s needless to say, even if I am not blinded by my bias, I am somewhat bias in favor of them.

The only person I am blindly biased in favor of is Nemesis, listen to the official lyrics of “the god shattering star” and then try to tell me you wouldn’t follow that man into hell with sword in hand if he was leading the army.

1 Like

i wouldn’t give him the shirt off my back if it were cold

You make it sound like you haven’t heard the song God Shattering Star, it’s well worth looking up the official lyrics.

or maybe i read the lyrics and think nemesis is an awful person