Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

Man… to choose between a Sage or a Lancer…

Name: Arsen
Statwise, I’m not entirely sure what would define broken here, so to keep it simple, I guess I would have high speed and skill, but relatively low luck and moderate attack. As a unit, definitely useful during the early chapters, but grows to the point where I’m still usable in late game, but not completely broken to make room for the Nino-archetypes (think Joshua but less important).

Personality wise, dutiful yet naive. The edgy phase has long gone past lol. Feel free to change the character as you wish.

For classes, I can’t choose between a Sage or Dragoon advanced class. Pegasus Knight also seems really neat for a class to use. Ultimately its up to you.
Mage -> Sage or Druid
Pegasus Rider -> Pegasus Knight or Dragoon

As for the mug, well here he is, staring into your soul. Shade Finished (1) (1)

As for palettes, I got you covered. The first palette works with most (if not all) of the original unedited class animations from FE GBA stuff, but might not fit all.
Character Palette The Last Promise .gba_24@19 renato_______FD8188
The second one works with most of the edited class animations for stuff such as the Dragoon.
shadelancerpalette

1 Like

also one thing
terrain has no effect on jesus

2 Likes

I completely forgot, but lethality would be the the coolest (and most broken) thing to use as a skill for him, but Silent Pride also works.

Generic wywern guy

This is by JiroPaiPai apparently. You can use that as a mug for me if you want :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I am the male crit fishing edgy pegasus and you’re the balanced one

there’s a honse with wings for everyone!

2 Likes

HOLY 165 REPLIES IN 5 DAYS! That’s got to be a record for something.

2 Likes

Im using the Dark Knight mage knight from the repo
A palette would be great
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JyPROHqTJS0q3dDJh9OOhT9scpguEWak

Looks amazing

This Thread is blessed.

2 Likes

Yup that’s how its suppose to be, His horse is basically a flacon knight. A thought a magically horse would be pretty funny

I agree I make me extremely happy to see so much interaction on this project. I have other projects as well but none have gone like this. And I know most of the success for this project is because of all of you guys and gals.

Although if anyone is interested please look at

Its my pride and joy. It also the universe that is game set in.

1 Like

Its been a wild ride so far

I edited my old post just in case you still need a cavalier/paladin.

Battle Animation Palette B3.gba_72

If this doesn’t work, let me know; I believe it’s formatted correctly.

Alright, I also added some portraits and skills you can use.

I’m overconfident.

Why do you say that?

lack of credentials

Not sure if this is intentional or not but he says work instead of what is normally word.

Haha, thanks ill make sure to fix that