Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

Is that hard? Im going to try it.

1 Like

Chapter 1 you camp the forts and gate. You continue summoning the mogall then the mogall summons a skeleton thing. When you get purge, you use the fact that the troubadour dude has no terrain setbacks to camp him on water and purge spam the boss.

Chapter 2, the green units can solo the map.

Actually, I just managed to beat ch.1:

Anyways, thanks for the advice, I’ll let you know on ch.2

2 Likes

Almost Beated Chapter 1, but i got one unlucky miss and Leon died.

1 Like

wait… Eye of kira?

d3bl5c3-0a6dff76-1376-463b-a194-7fa8b31a6bca (1)

3 Likes

Ask LeonNote

Ok, i beated chapter 1 at the third try, i think you kinda depend on luck, but its not really that hard.

1 Like



picking the door crashes the game :'c

1 Like

I really enjoy the destructive power that my self insert has:


More things about him: Description is quite good and free advertising for my project but the portrait is cut…

3 Likes

the image was cut off very nicely

2 Likes

I fixed Yvanker’s portrait… pixil-frame-0 (46)

1 Like

Yes you all should so do it!

Definitely!

d3bl5c3-0a6dff76-1376-463b-a194-7fa8b31a6bca (1)
Yesssss some one picked up the death note reference!!

1 Like

Support between Yvanker and whoever you want?

1 Like

Thanks for the fix i didn’t even notice

Looking into it today along with other problems.

Based on chapter three dialogue, Yvanker and Arsen appear to have supports together, with Arsen being the disappointed parent and Yvanker being the lone wolf. so yeah.

2 Likes

I had to

5 Likes

Imagine the most awkward C support of the century

Just me being silent the whole time

1 Like