Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

Hi there !

Been away for some time, so… how is everything going?

Were on chapter 3 might be chapter 4

Honesty haven’t even started on chapter four yet. Still trying to refine chapters and 1-3

1 Like

New patch is live still needs alot of work

Yeah, Balder’s blink and talk frames are incorrectly applied. (That and the Assassin can’t lock pick but I’m sure both will be fixed)

I meant to fix his eyes my mistakes.
Also he can lock pick for me, I’m not sure why it’s not working for you. I’ll have to look into it further.

Really? Assassin can pick for you? Weird.
It’s not just his eyes though, his mouth is messed up as well

1 Like

Thank you I’ll add that to the list. And yeah for me he can pick. Maybe I did something wrong or something. I’ll get a video up of him picking for me soon

Ok, or maybe I fucked up somehow, idk

Who knows I’ll look into it tho

Ok, cool

Newest patch is live!
Im sorry guys that I have been away lately got kind of burned out with all my projects and other life stuff. But I do have a new patch up I’ve kind of gone back to basics with some of the idea and some changes here and there slowly refining the chapters. I was able to chapter 4 map created huge thanks to @RandomWizard please go check out his projects. I want to thank everyone who has stayed with me thus far and I hope to see you all here until the end.

7 Likes

I am a dancer.
I come with Boots as a starting item.
I can move freely as mages do in Desert maps.
I have good bases and growths in HP, Luck and Speed.
You can rely on me not getting one shotted or critted and to be a decent dodge tank if you misplay.
(I also have large waifu bwebs)

1 Like

i’m pretty stoked that this was kept alive over the last few weeks. i’ll see if i can make a cool portrait for Perry tomorrow

1 Like

I want to be a boss. and my class must be “Wyvern Godking”.

King Ashnard vibes

1 Like

Quick question, some of my army is literally out of the map in Ch 4, was this intentional?

Name: Alex

Class: Myrmidon

Skin: Light Brown

Hair Ogier hair but black and not long Hair like most Myrmidon

Cloth: Any design with Black and Green (you choose)

Stats: More Speeds and Skills everything else the same

starting Weapon: killer edge and a vulnerary

Personality: a kind and helpful guy who helps people in need and a does anything in his power to make others laugh. and his a mercenary.

Thanks!

1 Like

Chapter 4 isn’t complete in any way. Everything there is just place holders. I thought I had put a game over screen after chapter 4 started and gave credit to wizard for making it. My mistake

So what is everyone thoughts on chapters 1-3
Feed back is greatly appreciated
These chapters have a long way to go until perfect
And I’ll start working on chapter 4 sometime this week

1 Like

I’ll play 1-3 when I get home, I’ll give you feedback in, let’s say 3-4 hours

1 Like