I need to fix the amped solider. They are related to the main game world.
There’s no script sadly it’s all been from up top. I rushed a lot of this morning due to a lot of set backs and accidents that costed me a hour of work. The walls aren’t supposed to crack they were just for looks but I can see why they look like they should. The assassin should be able to lock pick the door. You need to promote the thief to either rogue or assassin both can use the pick skill. But I think I may have messed up that part…
Currently not in front of the project but I think I may have raised the bosses level while working on balancing. Unfortunately when I lost an hour of work I’m not sure how much I lost.
The thief gets a gets a master seal. To promote him both promotes give him access to the pick skill
Is Moris recuitable? Something bad might happen to him.
I dont want to miss out on a unit with such good stats

THAT WAS MY EXP YOU JERK!
Maxwell back from the dead? Not sure if that is intentional
Huh, I thought his assassin promotion would include the pick skill as well, but I guess not. I kinda wanted him to have the skill as Assassin.
Anyway, I made a portrait, even if it isn’t that… creative. His name I decided to be Balder, cuz why not

Honestly…idk why he is back. However I am thinking about cannon wise for the story all character should live unless their death is story driven. Would you happen to know how to make it that if anyone dies it’s game over?
It’s looks good. And I thought I had gave him the pick skill. I will make sure that is fixed next patch
Darn, thought i could cheap out and save the master seal for later. whoops. Also, about Moris, his magic growth is a grand total of… 5. You might want to fix that lol.
Ok cool. It had the branched promotion bit where assassin didn’t have the pick skill, and there was rogue with no lethality, so I was rather confused
Haha definitely 

I will have to look into it.
Ok, thanks
I meant Thegis. his growth is a grand total of 5. 16 hours later and only now i realize its Thegis and not Moris lol
This is a ridiculous question but… is there a chance that there will be support conversations?
They’d be hilarious
If we do supports, are we allowed to flesh out our characters a bit more?
Oh, gosh, imagine it, we should make the supports between us right here.
¡Support up!
Now we are level C Vhox.
I live!
Any tips to beat ch 1 & 2… I’m not able to beat them even with the nerfs, what is happening to me?

