Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

I will do, both chapter 1 and 2 all enemy’s are being nerfed so I hope that helps you out as well as everyone else

1 Like

Thanks

New patch is up link is at top.
I ran into a lot of problems and had to back track a lot due to a crash before I could save. sadly couldn’t recover all that was lost however a draft is up. It will be a while until chapter 4 is up. As I said before if anyone wants to submit a map for ch4 i would appreciate it. I will be taking a few days off but i will still be editing and refining the first 3 chapters. All advise and opinions comments and so on are welcomed

I could make a map. What’s a quick plot/gameplay summary of Chapter 4?

1 Like

How do I preserve my old save while patching the new patch in?

loving this already

1 Like

Also, I noticed that there was a lot of grammar errors and stuff, and a lot of choppy writing. Do you have a script that I could edit? I’m willing to fix the errors and all for you.

You lucky, I couldn’t keep my dancer alive. I either suck at this mod, or this mod is hard, or both

save states work wonders here with the amount of RNG on these maps

1 Like

Also Chapter 3 is softlocked, since none of the walls break and everyone uses their key to get out of their cell. fun

I tried using savestates, still failed to keep her alive

Ah yes. Warden Potato. The true antagonist of this game.

Do you know how to add the new patch w/out losing my original progress?

What emulator are you using?

VBA is the one I’m using

If you go to the folder where you are housing your original rom, you should find a .sav file.

After opening the new rom in vba-m, you should have the option to import a sav file as a battery file:
Screenshot 2021-04-28 162314
this should put the saves from the old rom into the new rom.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try it

Warden Potato is my gf IRL she’s just getting into fire emblem and wanted to be supportive soooo I added her. She will probably be recruitable to the cast at a later point in the story.

Awkward, there is a softlock in Ch3, the walls don’t allow you to leave when broken, and we don’t have a another key to open the prison door

Only reasonable way to beat the prologue

for real though… whoever the General is supposed to be… sorry for breaking all 3 of the weapons.

oh god I got so lucky… I crit the last use of purge